Jedi Knight OP in 50's PVP.

Brannicus

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 powertechs can kill people very fast. A lot of people don't complain about teams with 4 powertechs.

I noticed you omitted the part about how Juggs do massive damage in AOE. I don't need to explain why people don't like getting AOE'd four times for 6000 damage each.

I play sage heals and played dps for the first time ever in 50 and hit 500k dps. So does that mean my sorc dps needs a nerf too?

When do people finally learn the difference between DPS and damage?

Damage - total damage

DPS - Damage per second

And don't act like it'd be hard to get 500k damage with multi dot and aoe spam while the enemy team completely ignores you and you completely ignore objectives. With this I could get 500k damage nearly every game I play.

Edited by iphobia

When do people finally learn the difference between DPS and damage?

Damage - total damage

DPS - Damage per second

And don't act like it'd be hard to get 500k damage with multi dot and aoe spam while the enemy team completely ignores you and you completely ignore objectives. With this I could get 500k damage nearly every game I play.

LOL exactly it is not hard to do 500k damage. Why you mad bro??? The op said the knight did 400k damage and needed to be nerfed. I did 500k damage so I asked if I needed to be nerfed. Finally who the fk cares the difference between dps and damage. You know what I meant damn people get so butt hurt for no reason.

I've been playing a focus knight recently, and it has to be said - if everything is going right 1 v 1 you're dead:

Force leap, force push, force leap, sweep, zealous leap .... and you're at 50hp without landing a blow.

I pop my defensive cooldown, soak up your sobs and blows while building focus with strikes, then master strike, zelous leap or sweep and Game Over for you.

Yes, this is why focus guardian (rage jugg) won the recent 1v1 tournament. :rolleyes:

Smash is getting nerfed, dmg bonus from singularity being reduced from 100% to 33%. We all knew it would happen but I see people are still whining, please try the PTS. Also 400k OP'd lololol

Bzzzz wrong got buffed. Auto slows faster stacks more dmg after smashes and unrootable. All that at the low low cost of 15% surge.

I've been playing a focus knight recently, and it has to be said - if everything is going right 1 v 1 you're dead:

Force leap, force push, force leap, sweep, zealous leap .... and you're at 50hp without landing a blow.

I pop my defensive cooldown, soak up your sobs and blows while building focus with strikes, then master strike, zelous leap or sweep and Game Over for you.

and if somehow you (the knight) ends up on the losing end because the target pops a stim, their defenses and offloads some serious dps, still you just disappear only to reappear and start again with the same opening while they can't use their stim and defenses this time around

why in the world does a tanky dps class get a stealth ability?

Edited by NathanielStarr

OP may or may not be a troll. But to me it seems like almost everyone that hates smash talks and thinks just like that. I don't even know where to begin to argue.

I'll go! 1st Tanks don't do 400k damage unless it is a heals war. Knights are different based on advance class and tree. Those that do 400k damage are squishy that's how they can deal that damage they sacrifice survivability for it.

Tanks might take 400k damage but dealing it is hard to believe. If you are struggling with them roll one and learn the strengths and weaknesses.

i have a full defence full WH guardian(EWH relics).

i rarely do more than 75k damage, about 30k protection and 20-30k healing with 2 pieces of vindicator gear to catch the 8% heals by guardian leap..i crit for 2.5k or something more with dispatch. i usually catch 10-12k point from objectives and from 9 to 15 medals per match.

i don't see the need for a nerf..i give my best while playing and i am proud of my numbers.. but it's not like i tunnel vision on dps and you need a bit of situational awareness to be effective

i have a full defence full WH guardian(EWH relics).

i rarely do more than 75k damage, about 30k protection and 20-30k healing with 2 pieces of vindicator gear to catch the 8% heals by guardian leap..i crit for 2.5k or something more with dispatch. i usually catch 10-12k point from objectives and from 9 to 15 medals per match.

i don't see the need for a nerf..i give my best while playing and i am proud of my numbers.. but it's not like i tunnel vision on dps and you need a bit of situational awareness to be effective

You should be able to get 30k protection with just taunts. It is totally a possible feat, just aim for it.

Edited by KettleBelll

You should be able to get 30k protection with just taunts. It is totally a possible feat, just aim for it.

i take it, the ''rarely'' on my post was referred only to the damage :-)

i like this class and i'm really satisfyed by its gameplay..there's a lot beyond the smash!

Bzzzz wrong got buffed. Auto slows faster stacks more dmg after smashes and unrootable. All that at the low low cost of 15% surge.

"Obliterate usable while rooted" and "unrootable" are quite different. Singularity does stack faster, but they lose a secondary source of stacks.

And Guardians/Juggs don't get autoslows. Only Marauders/Sents.

i take it, the ''rarely'' on my post was referred only to the damage :-)

i like this class and i'm really satisfyed by its gameplay..there's a lot beyond the smash!

Just find a lolsmasher and taunt them regularly :p

Edited by Helig

Nuff said, those are the facts.

Tanking, hard to kill, doing 400K+ dmg a WZ?

Get with the program EA, nerf them down to mortal levels.

Dude, even the guys who play them know they're over powered. That is why they play them. Question is, if you already know this, why are you not out playing one instead of QQ about it to everyone in the know?

Dude, even the guys who play them know they're over powered. That is why they play them. Question is, if you already know this, why are you not out playing one instead of QQ about it to everyone in the know?

No, those FOTM guys are not playing their Knights and Warriors because they are crying in their bathrooms after I butchered them on my Gunnery Commando in the 50 bracket and on my lightning sorc in the 1-49 bracket. /Internet Tough Guy :rolleyes:

Also, I find Tankasin hybrids to be stronger than any Knight/Warrior AC/spec.

No, those FOTM guys are not playing their Knights and Warriors because they are crying in their bathrooms after I butchered them on my Gunnery Commando in the 50 bracket and on my lightning sorc in the 1-49 bracket. /Internet Tough Guy :rolleyes:

Also, I find Tankasin hybrids to be stronger than any Knight/Warrior AC/spec.

I always liked the Lightning/Madness Sorc. Unless I fall asleep at the lightning wheel, which can happen on occasion in which case I usually end up swerving into Shadow and wreck.

Edited by Elfa