Revan's Chestplate; any word on a fix?

Terin

Since the release of this game, so often, I've had the urge to find whoever it is at Bioware that keeps insisting that "Bigger shoulders R POWAAR" because WoW and belt them over the forehead repeatedly with a novelty Styrofoam fish until they have said "This is not world of warcraft" ten thousand times.

Please go back to Revans original designs and give us that, because whats on offer right now is just sad.

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Revans set we get is the original version. what are you getting at? Revan was one of the first characters they made in this game, look at his hair its completely solid. Look at him in the Beta. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=928Q6HY92Ec

His shoulders were never an issue. I think its time to let this thread die. Because Bioware already refuses to fix the Light Grey color bug, dye blocking us from doing it ourselves. and they wont release a Black Primary only dye which would be the solution. They don't care about the bugs in the Cartel Market armor anymore since the classic incident. Preceptors still has its buttflap going out of the robe. Double Hoods in the investigator and the pathfinder, every new helmet that should have a Voice Modulator past shipment 2 in the C.M. doesn't.

Edited by Magnusheart

I mean, I understand the importance of testing patches, and developing new content.... but surely they must have someone that can fix these kind of bugs.

P.S. - Magnus, I sub every other month and I won't be able to post tomorrow because I am Free to play.

I am returning by the end of September though.

Edited by SithEBM

• 1 month later...
I mean, I understand the importance of testing patches, and developing new content.... but surely they must have someone that can fix these kind of bugs.

P.S. - Magnus, I sub every other month and I won't be able to post tomorrow because I am Free to play.

I am returning by the end of September though.

If they just released the model, players could make the adjustments needed, and give it a much better texture, then mail it back to Bioware for implementation. Problem solved.

Please unroll the cape, Please unroll the cape, Please unroll the cape.

Since this thread was necro'd and all....

When you compare Revan's outfit in kotor to swtor, it really makes you wonder how on earth that stupid shoulder-roll-up-cape thing came to exist.

I mean, you're making an outfit called "Revan's"......shouldn't the goal be to make it look the same?

Of course not, because this is SWTOR, and force-forbid anything be done with a little common sense.....

Artist: I made some improvements to Revan's robe for the "lore" outfit

Director: Wow, that doesn't look like Revan's Robe anymore, what happened to the cape?

Artist: Capes can be hazardous in the event of a chest-deep-water landing, so I changed it to an inflatable chest-deep-water rescue device.

Director: How clever! NOW we're roleplaying!

• 11 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Thread needs a lock, chestplate was fixed. Double Hood is gone, and with the dye slot unlocked we can personally change it to the darker color it originally was.

Cape was never mean to exist on the O.G. set. they catered to the criers on the expansion revan set.