Jedi Covenant PVP Individual Class Records

totherkins

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as for the 2685.97 dps pic someone would have to explain to me what makes it a non legitimate record.

Aww, you missed the whole discussion on the other records thread when devil put this up :( I know that Blunti, Eked, and Ilye can have off days, but under 22k damage kinda is indicative of them not wanting to take other people's damage. The gist of the previous conversation was, "Devil asked the other team to stand in his aoe, and his team not to hit anyone." and a slightly more entertaining, "Devil is no where near good enough to deal damage well without a full team setup :p"

The fun starts on page 8

Edited by Carter_Mathis

You took the troll bait Vagisil. How dumb can you be. I posted it while I was on mumble with thor telling him "i wonder how quickly will some ******* jump on it". Grats you are the first. Enjoy being a forum warrior. Hope you get a handle on your ADHD. I hear its a real bad condition.

You took the troll bait Vagisil. How dumb can you be. I posted it while I was on mumble with thor telling him "i wonder how quickly will some ******* jump on it". Grats you are the first. Enjoy being a forum warrior. Hope you get a handle on your ADHD. I hear its a real bad condition.

I'm wearing the [brown Suede Jacket of Patience] so it's all good :) I assume you're wearing the [brown Suede Jacket of Healing] from the head trauma due to me flooring you too many times, sorry :p