Jedi Covenant PVP Individual Class Records

totherkins

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wearing the [brown Suede Jacket of Patience] so it's all good :) I assume you're wearing the [brown Suede Jacket of Healing] from the head trauma due to me flooring you too many times, sorry :p

haha we shall see i guess but until some said member from unsensored is like yea its photoshopped. I have been in a quick civil war with devil though where he broke 2000 dps for what its worth but hey once again i get but raped by to many pd members :)

Aww, you missed the whole discussion on the other records thread when devil put this up :( I know that Blunti, Eked, and Ilye can have off days, but under 22k damage kinda is indicative of them not wanting to take other people's damage. The gist of the previous conversation was, "Devil asked the other team to stand in his aoe, and his team not to hit anyone." and a slightly more entertaining, "Devil is no where near good enough to deal damage well without a full team setup :p"

The fun starts on page 8

Yea, I was their for the conversation lol,sorry I was up for awhile yesterday and the day before and got a tad bit bored. At least we got it right that you'd be the first to comment :D

Aperrently 7097 is the highest hit with an operative/scoundrel ^^ GJ crackshot

I got a couple hundred higher when Venus used Inspiration and I grabbed a WZ adrenal pot on a squishy sorc, but it didn't take :/

And you're really good, Crackshot, if you ever want to group, I'm always up for it :)

Marauder Damage Per Second: 1194.2 http://i50.tinypic.com/33b25qs.jpg

Don't know if it'll hold up or even make the records - but so far good enough for #4. Doing some quick math I figure it was a 5 minute Novare Coast, so I assume we had 3 capped them pretty much the whole time and I was derp smashing at south. It's an old SS so I can't recall the details. But I'm curious, is there a minimum time requirement for these records? Anyways, do with it what you will. :)

Here is some legit screen shots. 14 screen shots in total. These aren't my personal best numbers just the games I actually took a screen shot of. http://s1303.beta.photobucket.com/user/Imintheworld18c/library/

Barbiegirl has a 1.2 mil screenie of me but she doesn't know how to post! Find that **** girl.

Edited by ImInTheWorld