Petition, straight and simple.

Tachenko_Yuri

Since all topics have become a debate on what can be considered gambling and what not ( in which i'm taking part also ) I'm going to try another approach to the dev team.

A petition.

Rules? No talking, no debates, no arguing or approving. just a copy and paste of the following phrase in red, nothing more.

As a customer of Star Wars: The Old republic, I do not approve the implementation of a reputation system based exclusively on money expenditure.

Let's make them hear our voice, community!

Edited by Tachenko_Yuri

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about this...instead of a petition...don't support the CM. Don't buy packs, don't buy coins, don't buy items off the GTN.

Which do you think would be more successful? Buncha screaming mad fans who still pay signing a petition, or so few items moving in the CM that they simply don't make the $ they invested in it?

The solution to cash shops and things like this Rep system obvious...and the best part...the solution is 99.99% in the players hands!!!!

How about this...instead of a petition...don't support the CM. Don't buy packs, don't buy coins, don't buy items off the GTN.

Which do you think would be more successful? Buncha screaming mad fans who still pay signing a petition, or so few items moving in the CM that they simply don't make the $ they invested in it?

The solution to cash shops and things like this Rep system obvious...and the best part...the solution is 99.99% in the players hands!!!!

I agree, I purchased two packs, when they launched the cartel store just to see what it was all about with my free coins, I have not bought anything since plus I have never cracked my wallet for anything outside of my sub, and guess what, My game play has not suffered, I have not even looked to see what is in the store these days,wanna make a company cringe, stop using the cm, I doubt that will happen. But who knows stranger things have happened :)

Edited by kevlarto

As a customer or Star Wars: The Old republic, I do not approve the implementation of a reputation system based exclusively on money expenditure.

and yes, I voted with my wallet.

Edited by Eillack

As a customer or Star Wars: The Old republic, I do not approve the implementation of a reputation system based exclusively on money expenditure.

I pay a sub, I should have access to all content, period. Although really, I only subbed for a month because I was bored, and doubt I'll continue playing afterward. I already hate myself for supporting EA and this P2W crap. The high number of minor frustrations and lack of modern MMO conveniences make me wonder why anyone plays this anymore, no wonder they have to milk their remaining fans for every last dollar they can get. Don't get me wrong, the game has great potential, but with EA at the helm, it was doomed from the beginning.

As a customer or Star Wars: The Old republic, I could give a flying squirrel's genitals about the implementation of anything in the game that gives neither a statistical nor time advantage to any player that is created exclusively via money expenditure. Edited by DarthTHC

As a customer or Star Wars: The Old republic, I APPROVE OF the implementation of any Cartel Market items that DO NOT NEGATIVELY AFFECT MY GAMEPLAY.

Can't wait for youlot to join the other side of the barricade once this testing has been completed and then they start bringing in true P2W, a.k.a as cartel market items THAT WILL NEGATIVELY AFFECT YOUR GAMEPLAY.

see you then :)

Can't wait for youlot to join the other side of the barricade once this testing has been completed and then they start bringing in true P2W, a.k.a as cartel market items THAT WILL NEGATIVELY AFFECT YOUR GAMEPLAY.

IF that happens I will be leaving this game. But right now there is NO GUARANTEE this will happen!

yes, what we are seeing are signs pointing towards this. But this does not mean that this is the direction they are going.

You need to get over your P2W phobia. One is not the proximate cause of the other in this case. And... no. You won't see me then, because I won't be here. It's just that simple.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.