CM items vs actually playing the game.

Philastra

Hey Philastra!

One thing I did want point out is that I know sometimes there may be a misconception that because we are releasing new items into the Cartel Market, that we are not producing other content. Just to make everyone aware that our Cartel Market and content development teams are two very different things internally.

That is to say, us producing new items for the Cartel Market does not adversely mean we are not producing content. We are always doing both of these things and they are released accordingly.

I am not sure if that directly addresses any of your concerns, but I thought this would be a good place to make mention of that. Also, as you can imagine our "content developers" are pretty busy with Rise of the Hutt Cartel and Game Update 2.0. I did attempt to address some of the other concerns that you raised in one of my other posts as well, you can see that here (I think you saw it already but just in case).

-eric

Then why not make these items( some not all) attainable in game versus real money? Or is the cash cow really that pretty ?And I don't mean consumables, but make some of the crafting profession mean something again. Give some of those orange gear schematics to the crafters out there. I would love to be able to craft a white crystal, even if I need 450 Artifice. Some of us are tired of rehashed fp's as content.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic