This games Customer Service is the WORST. Non Existent

MUNKRAWK

I'm pretty blown away at the lack of customer service. 95% of my tickets go completely unanswered, aside from copy and pasted "cannot help".

Every single answer is copy and paste protocol droid BS stating that they can't help and we're pretty much on our own, is it just me or are others experiencing this? I'm a subscriber. I expect some kind of help on at least one topic per month.

Nope, I have had excellent customer service from bioware and always have. I have yet to see a sorry we cannot help you post ever.

You guys do realize bringing your CS complaints to the forums is against the rules of the forums. You have a problem with customer service you need to pick up the phone as actually speak to someone at Bioware.

I find a quick call to customer service is very affective. :) I choose the phone over CS Tickets all the time (They can't dodge you when you're actually talking) and get my problems resolved in one sit-down.

You've never been put on hold for a half hour or more when you called them?

Comcast isn't even that bad...

What do you file tickets about? Be specific.

Yeah really. Based on post history... could be the OP opens a ticket about wanting an appearance tab... every week.

If you want to be taken seriously OP, post specifics. If all you wanted to do was start a thread where you could then follow-up post you were quitting (which I see is what you did)... well... what a waste of time IMO.

Edited by Andryah

I've never seen that rule. Doesn't matter. I'm so discouraged I'm quitting because of it. I have 13 level 50's and I cannot be helped. Ever.

Without posting specifics as to what kind of tickets you were opening and what your issue is, other than a vague "cs here sux!", only makes you appear to be whining about something you're afraid to admit.

Perhaps cs here feels you are the worst customer ever.

Everytime I logged into my account it asked me to change my characters name on a single toon. after about 5 tickets and not being helped I had to delete a level 36 toon because he had a different name every single time I wanted to log into him.

I had to flip flop between 2 names for the better part of a month because it wouldn't allow me to to enter the same name twice. I couldn't mail anything to the toon because... you guessed it. didn't know what name to mail to.

Everytime I logged into my account it asked me to change my characters name on a single toon. after about 5 tickets and not being helped I had to delete a level 36 toon because he had a different name every single time I wanted to log into him.

Oh that does sound seriously annoying, indeed.

Not "leaving 13 level 50s and quitting" bad, but still bad.

I have never had an issue with CS. It's true some of my tickets took a while to be answered but then again i very rarely open tickets. I usually check the forum or google to see if others have come across the same issue and if there's anything I can do on my part to solve it.

In your case, obviously, it doesn't sound like you can do anything about it (I assume you tried repairing your client, right?) but again my personal experience from CS has been very positive, all in all.

also a buddy of mine got banned 4 times for picking up too many loot chests in a short time. obviously it's not against the rules because they keep restoring his account. I recently asked a question about that and where I can find out specifics about it and I got back. "Unfortunately, we do not offer support for general game information queries."

also a buddy of mine got banned 4 times for picking up too many loot chests in a short time. obviously it's not against the rules because they keep restoring his account. I recently asked a question about that and where I can find out specifics about it and I got back. "Unfortunately, we do not offer support for general game information queries."

Actually, if they banned him 4 times for that, then it is against the rules.

Just because the punishment for it wasn't a permanent ban, it doesn't mean that he can keep on doing it without consequences. The purpose of those bans is for him to understand that he shouldn't be doing that, not to keep on doing it until he gets permanently banned for consistently and knowingly disobeying the rules.

I've never seen that rule. Doesn't matter. I'm so discouraged I'm quitting because of it. I have 13 level 50's and I cannot be helped. Ever.

After 13 level 50's and you cannot be helped?........ever? Your should just delete all your characters and uninstall the game. It looks like you wont be happy until then.

Only time I didn't get an immediate response was waiting on the phone for 2 hours to fix an issue; other than that usually a day or two for tickets to be answered / problems fixed. Edited by Eillack

When the game first came out CS would always answer my tickets within 24 hours. A year and some change down the road I will have to say that this game has the worst CS I have ever seen. If you call in then you will be on hold for an hour. The person you talk to is difficult to understand. The person seems to be reading for a quick fix bullet point, and they do not seem to have a full understanding of the game it self. Eventually you can talk with someone more knowledgeable, but that means you will have to go back on hold for another hour. If you put in a ticket now it could take a week for them to get back to you. The response now-a-days is almost always a prepackaged quick fix, and then you never hear from them again even if the problem is not fixed. This means you have to put in another ticket, and of course that means you have to wait another week for a response.

My experience has been good for the most part. But I haven't sent in much in the way a tickets, only a handful... maybe, and I have been here since launch.

There was one occasion when I had an urgent issue regarding billing and they cleared it up with in an hour. There have been a couple of instances where I didn't receive my box of comms after an Ops GF run and the comms were sent to me via in game mail. And last but not least there was an occasion where I experienced what seemingly was video corruption on a consistent basis. They investigated, sent the issue to the devs, and provide feedback which resolved the problem. The latter took about 2 weeks but it was resolved satisfactory.

So... sorry to hear about your problems OP.

Ouch.

Still, it's not that the CS are terrible so much as the CS appear to have little IT knowledge. I've had good experiences with the CS, but that's because my issues have been simple: "didn't get Rakghoul's Bane title? Here you go!" (took 12-18 hours after I submitted the ticket:p). "Lost phone and thus Security key?Key removed from account!" (that one happened twice and I was on hold for 5-10 min max each time - well, didn't lose my phone the 2nd time, but accidentally deleted the app).

If you think the CS in this game is the worst of the industry you've been VERY VERY VERY lucky so far, or haven't played that many mmos.

TERA? Oh god almighty in heavy the CS in TERA... *trembles at the memory of TERA CS*

Star Trek Online? Baaaaaaaaaaaad.

What's the problem with picking up loot chests? :confused:

Not to be picky or anything, but it cannot be the worst if it doesnt exist.

Thats like saying the worst beer in the world is the one that doesnt exist.

There must be a customer service for it to be bad.

That said... i have no real imput on the subject, ive had no problems with customer service, but ive never used the phone-based CS, just the in-game one.