Jedi Temple Guard Armor

arunav

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like robes with masks. I'm not even fond of hood-up robes. But these robes? THESE I would buy without hesitation on all my Jedi characters and possibly even my Assassin. Bioware, EA, make this happen!

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
But why? Copy-pasting an item directly from Clone Wars era but they can't even do iconic Jedi robes which appeared in various Star Wars stories which were set thousands of years apart.

Just gonna repeat what I said elsewhere:

But this does not fit the game! They dressed like this 3k years after KotOR, fashion doesn't stay the same!
Except fashion didn't stay the same. The difference between the TOR era Jedi Guard and the TCW era Jedi Guard is equivalent to the difference between Relnex's Robe and Obi-Wan's Robe. Perfectly consistent. :p

And to your other point:

Not to mention that the Jedi Temple got destroyed 30 years ago.

I would assume they're guards for the Tython temple? Besides, perfect replicas of KOTOR heroes from 300 years before are cropping up, (well, almost perfect - there is the matter of Jolee's burlap sack,) so 30-year old armor doesn't seem that out of place.

Edited by DarthDymond

I would assume they're guards for the Tython temple? Besides, perfect replicas of KOTOR heroes from 300 years before are cropping up, (well, almost perfect - there is the matter of Jolee's burlap sack,) so 30-year old armor doesn't seem that out of place.

Temple Guard is for the Jedi Temple on Ilum. It was destroyed in TOR era, then rebuilt by CW era.

So to us, the CW version is 'original' whereas in the timeline, the CW era guard outfit is 'retro.'

I want one!

• 4 weeks later...