Begeren Colony PvE Leader board for DPS on the operations dummy

Helmholtzz

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As 2.0 is live we are expecting a lot changes in almost everything. I have changed the first post of the forum in view this. Please read. And again thank you for sharing with the community. Edited by Helmholtzz

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like people have gathered enough gear and had enough time to be confident about their rotation. So please start posting. Lets see whether Sentinels are still the dominating dps class or something has changed with 2.0.

By the way thank you for posting Yopopodido

Hey Ryblues, can you tell Daharel to mail me in game to Baree. I searched with the name is Torparse and all I see is a player from Ebon Hawk server. You said he had a special character in his name but the parse does not show a special a, its a plain a.

Anyway please tell him contact me if he can. Just want to make sure.

I personally don't think you should be able to edit the starting time with your parse, as it can really influence your log. I can crit on my Demo round form afar, and Crit again with my HIB as they hit at the same time and just start the parse from right there, begining the fight with literally 14000 DPS. I don't think you should be allowed to edit the start time, I personally think it should be the ending time only, to clip out the moments of you having to wait to get out of combat.

I see your point Denetrin. I tried to keep the rules similar to those posted by people for such threads on other server forums. What they tried to propose is you can parse for as long as you want to. Then pick the best duration that you want to present as long as that duration is equal or longer than 5 minutes. The idea was over a period of 5 minutes your damage out put will average out. But if everyone thinks that start time should not be changed then I will change the rule.

So express your opinion people.

I personally don't think you should be able to edit the starting time with your parse, as it can really influence your log. I can crit on my Demo round form afar, and Crit again with my HIB as they hit at the same time and just start the parse from right there, begining the fight with literally 14000 DPS. I don't think you should be allowed to edit the start time, I personally think it should be the ending time only, to clip out the moments of you having to wait to get out of combat.

Denny, assuming some follow a rotation, this should average out in the parse anyway, ie. burst at the start or 2 seconds in, or 10 seconds in has the same net effect on the parse. The only way that should really be an issue is if they start and end their parse and big crits, which really aren't going to make that big a difference and it probably still very characteristic of their dps.