Voss World PvP Event

Cilas

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

repeat deaths on your part were completely voluntary on your end.

Just like you wouldn't leave after the server came back up. You love it.

Camping a cloning area where players have no choice of where to clone is violation of TOS. Everyone knows it.

Even I don't do that on ilum. Proves imps are lower than low.

Camping a cloning area where players have no choice of where to clone is violation of TOS. Everyone knows it.

Lol if you feel so strongly about it in this game I have to wonder how often you reported my toons for t-bagging you in the last game.

IMHO, being camped at our spawn is way better than having to die and travel back to a fight zone. Being camped makes it so much easier to keep up the pressure and destroy the attackers.

Such is usually the case with any Imps who attack us at Thorazan on tat. NPC support usually makes it easier to balance any advantage the attackers may have.

I'm on the Bastion and we don't have such organized events. I'm glad there is a healthy group of PvPers on PoT5.

Bravo and congrats on your event.

axx

PS.. to the questers on Voss who were caught up in the action, try to see the silver lining and the benefit of such event possibilities.

PSS... I wish there was a global announce in the game, that might call/rally factions to a specific planet/area to address faction attacks. If it were like the BORG alerts in STO where players could fast travel to the fight, that would be awesome.

IMHO, being camped at our spawn is way better than having to die and travel back to a fight zone. Being camped makes it so much easier to keep up the pressure and destroy the attackers.

Such is usually the case with any Imps who attack us at Thorazan on tat. NPC support usually makes it easier to balance any advantage the attackers may have.

I'm on the Bastion and we don't have such organized events. I'm glad there is a healthy group of PvPers on PoT5.

Bravo and congrats on your event.

Thanks, I had it be an attack on your base for that exact reason, spawn point and NPC advantage to the pubs. I just didn't expect you would bring every single pvp'er on the pub side LOL. You guys out numbered us this time and that is a first. Very pleased indeed. Already thinking about setting up the next one

Of course you'd never do that. We don't respawn at Republic bases.

Besides, we all know you exploit the AI in unintended ways to do what you do in Poisonous Strategy. There's a reason you got abused.

Edited by islander

Lol if you feel so strongly about it in this game I have to wonder how often you reported my toons for t-bagging you in the last game.

How does clone camping in this game = tea bagging an any other game?

What game are you talking about cause I have no clue who you are. Sounds like you still have rump hurt from that other game.

And please explain what "tea bagging" is in detail. I'm sure the moderators want to know.

Of course you'd never do that. We don't respawn at Republic bases.

Besides, we all know you exploit the AI in unintended ways to do what you do in Poisonous Strategy. There's a reason you got abused.

I have never camped anyone at a cloning droid. Imps are the ones that do that.

I exploit the AI of NPCs? Seriously? That is such an opposite of smart comment it goes beyond the norm of opposite of smart.

If you think I did something wrong, you can file a ticket.

I have never camped anyone at a cloning droid. Imps are the ones that do that.

I exploit the AI of NPCs? Seriously? That is such an opposite of smart comment it goes beyond the norm of opposite of smart.

If you think I did something wrong, you can file a ticket.

Making you rage on the forums is much more fun.

Making you rage on the forums is much more fun.

Lul, what rage.

All I did was point out that our event organizer should show more control and not act like a typical imp to continue to encourage peeps to participate.

Then all you imps had to post about your hurt feelings.

Try again butter cup.

Lul, what rage.

All I did was point out that our event organizer should show more control and not act like a typical imp to continue to encourage peeps to participate.

Then all you imps had to post about your hurt feelings.

Try again butter cup.

Pubs had more ppl at the start of the event but after about 2 hours u lost a lot of ppl and the only person that got spawn camped was you because your stubborn *** would not leave. You could have stopped it but you wanted to have a reason to complain about something

Pubs had more ppl at the start of the event but after about 2 hours u lost a lot of ppl and the only person that got spawn camped was you because your stubborn *** would not leave. You could have stopped it but you wanted to have a reason to complain about something

You really are not that smart. Where am I supposed to go. I can clone, dead. Or call a droid and you peeps were dropping scanners so I would die anyway. That is clone camping and against the TOS. The event was over, the imps should have left, period.

Try again.

our event organizer should show more control and not act like a typical imp to continue to encourage peeps to participate.

I did not encourage anyone to participate in spawn camping, and in fact I was the one in ops that said we should roll out.

I'm willing to bet that your actions on ilum have been motivation enough for folks to focus you.

I did not encourage anyone to participate in spawn camping, and in fact I was the one in ops that said we should roll out.

I'm willing to bet that your actions on ilum have been motivation enough for folks to focus you.

There is a difference between focusing on someone and clone camping. I'm sure you are smart enough to know the difference.

While you might not have encouraged anything, you took your sweet time to discourage.

Thanks for caring.

While you might not have encouraged anything, you took your sweet time to discourage.

In English please? As you state, I did not encourage it. As far as discouraging it goes.. is telling my ops group to leave the republic spawn camp not adequate?

If you have further comments, I'll be happy to address them in game or via private message. No need to continue in this thread.

Edited by Cilas

There is a difference between focusing on someone and clone camping. I'm sure you are smart enough to know the difference.

Thanks for caring.

LOL funny to hear the king of camping cry about getting camped. You waste your subscription time making you and your faction look bad and make almost every imp on the server dislike you and now you're telling Cilas that he wasn't fast enough at telling his ops group to stop camping?

Also, npcs should be used as tools but you rely on them like a crutch. Maybe real pvp just isn't your thing. Come back to the forums and talk trash once you learn how to hold your own against an imp without an npc at your side.

LOL funny to hear the king of camping cry about getting camped. You waste your subscription time making you and your faction look bad and make almost every imp on the server dislike you and now you're telling Cilas that he wasn't fast enough at telling his ops group to stop camping?

Also, npcs should be used as tools but you rely on them like a crutch. Maybe real pvp just isn't your thing. Come back to the forums and talk trash once you learn how to hold your own against an imp without an npc at your side.

Lul, typical imp double standard.

I don't camp people at a cloning droid and that is for a fact against the TOS. While the imp little mind can't see the diference, BW does. How I choose to play the game, within the rules, is my perogative, period. If you have a problem with what I do, then you can file a ticket. Also, funny how imps convienently forget that imps camp the republic heroic as well.

I make the entire republic faction look bad? LOL, either you are giving me way too much credit or you exagerate to satisfy your own hurt feelings. As far as being disliked. I don't view this game as a popularity contest.

Lul, again, double standard. NPCs are tools to be used, just not against imps. Try again sport. I fight people away from that area all the time. However I would not expect any imp to admit it. My favorite line when I beat an imp 1 v 1 is, "Be sure to tell your weak imp friends we had a 1 v 1 and you lost.".

Thanks for the LOLs.

Lul, typical imp double standard.

I don't camp people at a cloning droid and that is for a fact against the TOS. While the imp little mind can't see the diference, BW does. How I choose to play the game, within the rules, is my perogative, period. If you have a problem with what I do, then you can file a ticket. Also, funny how imps convienently forget that imps camp the republic heroic as well.

I make the entire republic faction look bad? LOL, either you are giving me way too much credit or you exagerate to satisfy your own hurt feelings. As far as being disliked. I don't view this game as a popularity contest.

Lul, again, double standard. NPCs are tools to be used, just not against imps. Try again sport. I fight people away from that area all the time. However I would not expect any imp to admit it. My favorite line when I beat an imp 1 v 1 is, "Be sure to tell your weak imp friends we had a 1 v 1 and you lost.".

Thanks for the LOLs.

Wow "imp little mind?" "weak imp friends?" With those type of rude and immature comments I can see why you're disliked so much. Also, no one said anything about a popularity contest or that npcs can't be used against imps. Your play style might not be against TOS but I've never met a pvp community where that type of play isn't frowned upon. As far as 1v1s go, there's a big difference between large scale open world battles and 1v1 fighting and last time I even ran into you in game we could of had a good 1v1 but instead you dismounted, sent your companion at me, and force sprinted to the nearest mob. After watching your cowardice I didn't even bother going in pursuit and just switched instances. If your pride is hurt that you died in pvp then like I said before maybe real pvp just isn't your thing. Go file a ticket yourself if you got issues.

It's not just the Imperials who don't like him...

Wow "imp little mind?" "weak imp friends?" With those type of rude and immature comments I can see why you're disliked so much. Also, no one said anything about a popularity contest or that npcs can't be used against imps. Your play style might not be against TOS but I've never met a pvp community where that type of play isn't frowned upon. As far as 1v1s go, there's a big difference between large scale open world battles and 1v1 fighting and last time I even ran into you in game we could of had a good 1v1 but instead you dismounted, sent your companion at me, and force sprinted to the nearest mob. After watching your cowardice I didn't even bother going in pursuit and just switched instances. If your pride is hurt that you died in pvp then like I said before maybe real pvp just isn't your thing. Go file a ticket yourself if you got issues.

I dish out what I recieve, period. If peeps can't take it, then they shouldn't try to dish it out.

Being liked implies that you view this game as a popularity contest. I could care less who likes me or doesn't. Play or don't play, your choice. I was not aware that I had to follow the suggested rules of the community and not the rules of the game. Where is that game option located as I can't seem to find it?

I use the environment to my advantage like any good warrior should. The fact that you suggest otherwise only indicates that you lack tactical training.

Please define "real PVP" as I can't seem to find that one on a Google Search.

Thanks for trying.

I dish out what I recieve, period. If peeps can't take it, then they shouldn't try to dish it out.

Being liked implies that you view this game as a popularity contest. I could care less who likes me or doesn't. Play or don't play, your choice. I was not aware that I had to follow the suggested rules of the community and not the rules of the game. Where is that game option located as I can't seem to find it?

I use the environment to my advantage like any good warrior should. The fact that you suggest otherwise only indicates that you lack tactical training.

Please define "real PVP" as I can't seem to find that one on a Google Search.

Thanks for trying.

Lol the only "tactical" knowledge you have is running away at the first sign of an imp and then complaining on the forums or in general chat about how they killed you. I've made my point and am not going to waste time restating myself or continue this silly discussion. Next time you die save people the chat box space and just file a ticket if it upsets you that much, and maybe keep a tissue box next to your computer as well.

If you feel the desire to come up with anymore excuses or immature comments spare the community and message me in game.