Voss World PvP Event

Cilas

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No kidding and then has the audacity to act like king of the hill in the end.

Bad form for what is suppoed to be the MC. Just another lame imp.

I still <3 you quinnlynn, thanks for coming

That explains why you run from me on Ilum and why your guildies do the same or die.

Hope thinking that makes you feel better.

I don't run from you, I run from the elites, they're scary looking.

Edited by Cilas

Seriously though, mad props to the Republic for coming out STRONG. You guys had us easily outnumbered but as time wore on/you guys got bored going back and forth, things evened out a bit. We could not believe our eyes when we got there.

great action, great fun, even got to troll Quinnlynn for a bit after the server came back up

Edited by islander

Seriously though, mad props to the Republic for coming out STRONG. You guys had us easily outnumbered but as time wore on/you guys got bored going back and forth, things evened out a bit. We could not believe our eyes when we got there.

great action, great fun, even got to troll Quinnlynn for a bit after the server came back up

Ya, clone camping proves how tough you aren't

Seriously though, mad props to the Republic for coming out STRONG. You guys had us easily outnumbered but as time wore on/you guys got bored going back and forth, things evened out a bit

We left early, the FPS was bad, and the PvP was sorta :(

But was a nice change of pace.

We left early, the FPS was bad, and the PvP was sorta :(

But was a nice change of pace.

It was actually reasonable (12-20 fps) once the numbers dwindled down to around 30-45 a side. I mean, you could see what you were doing, and skill lag was only minor, no worse then a huttball the night before they finally reboot the servers.

I enjoyed the heck out of it. Wouldn't want to do it every single night, but once every couple weeks? sign me up.

Ya, clone camping proves how tough you aren't

repeat deaths on your part were completely voluntary on your end.

Just like you wouldn't leave after the server came back up. You love it.

Edited by islander