1 free legacy character transfer - just 1 ?

pooks

A reputable source advised me that Subscribers will be getting 1 free legacy character transfer when the transfer system goes live.

Does this mean 1 legacy "family" consisting of multiple characters?

Edited by pooks

I really don't trust rumors, but if this is the case, it sounds more like they are allowing you to transfer your Legacy to another server for free and this actually would have nothing to do with character transfers.

For instance, you transfer Toon A and are asked if you want to transfer that Legacy. If yes, then that uses your free Legacy transfer. If no, then you may still transfer your Legacy to another server.

My guess is that Subscribers get unlimited free toon transfers (7 day wait period after transfer) and 1 free Legacy transfer, Preferred players get ~2 free toon transfers (7 day wait period after transfer) and 1 free Legacy transfer, and F2P players get no free transfers. This system would make the most sense to me, anyway.

I can't believe everyone just believes it right away lol.

I give the OP a 0/10. Would not read again.

same here, its obvious that he's trolling and trying to say that even after we get server transfers theres still going to be complaints about them lol.

Edited by Jonoku

I'm just happy that

1) We're getting transfers and

2) Even one of them will be free.

^^ THIS!!

Oh I hope it happens soon!

And I'm sorry OP, you can't blame 'mismanaged servers' for you rolling on 3 servers...

I've got the same prob with 2 servers and it's not because of BW's choices, it's just because the pop tanked in one of the servers.

If by "reputable source" you mean "some guy that told you something" then yes, it's absolutely true!

How do you propose he acquire a reputable source? Any one who is consider a reputable source and says thing he/she was not given clearance to say may find themselves without a job. Post like these should only be considered a rumor until official statement is made by BW. Having stated that. Yes, I would be happy if this were to be true. I only want my characters off the bastion already.

Edited by Knockerz

I can't believe everyone just believes it right away lol.

same here, its obvious that he's trolling and trying to say that even after we get server transfers theres still going to be complaints about them lol.

How is that obvious at all? You can't know one way or another if he's trolling or heard a rumor. It's more likely he heard a rumor and wanted to let everyone else know than he was bored and decided to pretend he heard a rumor. Nothing is obvious at this point.

• 1 month later...