Cathar Coming in 2.0?

Gaff

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would guess there is a reason why cartel market is down during PTS. Cathar will be a cartel market purchase, so even if it isn't mentioned in patch notes, there is still a chance. I have no idea if my suspiscions is valifd or not, but i cross my fingers at least :)

Personally I found a new race to be the highlight of the expansion and was wondering what the news was. :)

The Cathar have never been tied to the expansion or listed as part of it. They are introducing Cathar through the Cartel Market so they will be released independent of the expansion although they could end up being simultaneous.

The Cathar have never been tied to the expansion or listed as part of it. They are introducing Cathar through the Cartel Market so they will be released independent of the expansion although they could end up being simultaneous.

It's actually incorrect to say they *never* were tied to it. See here: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bw6sp6dpJKRcaDdKTHFnQlp6Wjg/edit?pli=1

This survey from last spring has Cathar listed as *possibly* being part of the expansion. But many things can change in a year, obviously. They may still be deciding on whether to make them part of it or not.

That's not true. It was linked to Makeb in their first videos talking about it.

Ah furry lovers, how amusing (and at times disturbing) you folks can be. :rolleyes:

I suspect it'll show up in the cartel market . I'm curious as to what changes the cartel market will be bringing if its disabled right now.

Edited by WillCaedes

While they never said Cathar with expansion I would not be suprised if when 2.0 hits we also get Cathar in the cartel shop. It gives the illusion that we get an extra species with ROTHC even though we have to pay cash for it as well.

Personally I dont want a Cathar but suspect I will buy one so they will add more species later.

As mentioned Cathar are part of the Cartel store so can't really be part of 2.0 as we have to pay for them. I would expect them to released either in 2.0 or before to give people a chance to level up prior to a new level cap coming in.

I really hope they are out before 2.0, but then I live in hope that once Cathar come out we might see some underworld style species coming linked to rise of the hutt cartel.

And the people who play Sith Pureblood or Twi'lek, and/or want Togruta or Nautolan playable, are so into tentacles, right?

Rofl call me a tentacle head also. I want a Togruta & a Nautolan also. But seeing as we are closing on a full year for the Cathar that were promised for 2012 and they aren't exactly forthcoming with information (seriously their communication level is subarctic on any given subject and that lil gold post finding is like an insane scavenger hunt)

Considering they haven't talked about any other species or given any update on Cathar I don't expect the next specie to hit before 2015