I got screwed how bout you?

Vashdastampede

2 of my best friends, who both pre-ordered this game and submitted their codes AFTER ME, mind you, we checked and double checked this, and no I am not mistaken, both are now playing the game, while I am left alone, bored, and having wasted a whole day. Thanks bioware, myself like many of the people here on these forums have waited 3-4 years for this game, only to be screwed and watch through the window as others enjoy it.

To the trolls, yeah I'm upset, so what? I have every right to be.

Crying won't make it better, but I feel better posting this so whatever. Hopefully I'm not the only one who got completely let down.

I'm totally with you man...this is complete and total ********...THANK YOU BIOWARE for letting all you're devoted fans sit around and wait for an e-mail invite while you leave us in the dark and invite little groups of people....*** kind of head start is this? seriously...I thought we stress tested the servers for you in the beta...this is just stupid. At least give us a rough estimate on which dates will be getting in on what days...leaving us here waiting is no way to treat your fans/customers.

The way this is being handled is getting me a little worried about how this game will be in the future

To the OP:

Well, were your friend a part of a guild? If so, no wonder they got in before you. Alot of people have gotten in, even if they registered pretty recently, cuz they were a part of a guild.

Nope, they where not part of a guild, in fact one of them only did it a week ago because I convinced him to buy the game.

Greetings everyone,

We know that Early Game Access and the wave of invites continues to be a topic of intense interest and that waiting is tough, especially when you're trying to connect with your friends. We would like to consolidate these discussions, so we are asking that everyone continue the conversation in one thread:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=4196

We are closing this post now. Thank you for your cooperation!