Final Wave Sent!

uniscorn

I don't understand the rage. You're all still going to get in eventually. And when you do, the gaming experience will probably be much better and smoother.

I didn't preorder until 11/30....I was hoping Friday evening, but I doubt that's going to happen now....

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PEACE IS A LIE!

There is only PASSION!

Through Passion, I gain strength!

Through Strength, I gain power!

Through Power, I gain victory!

Through Victory, my chains are broken.

The force shall set me free!

And the sith eat there own.

The irony.......

people are talking about oh july pre - orders got in today and all this bull crap. they arent going month by month. its completely random. i have a friend who pre-ordered on december 7th and got in today lol. i even got in today and i ordered nov 30. so its completely random people it doesnt matter when you ordered and ITS NOT MONTH BY MONTH!!!!!

lol at trolls.

Good point. Are we all going away to make servers lighter. Do not think so.

Yeah i know right, it shows the only thing stopping people from playing is not the state of the game, not wanting a smooth play /avoid server overload, its only bioware's brainchild of staggerer release with a hard-capped number of people each day.

I wouldn't mind it it the issue was the servers are overloaded and they are letting people in as we get more room/servers up. But the case is they just don't care to get you in.

O THE QUES WILL MAKE ME RAGE I HAVE TO SAY.

since i play a bunch of mmo's knowing how it go's,

1st you get early access= nasty lag due to heavy volume.

2nd bug's not forseen

3rd everyone doing questing and waiting for respawns.

4th kick off server can't lag back in.

do these sound like they happened in the past?

if there doing it to control these issues whats the problem,relax atleast the launch will hopefully be better.

I'm relaxed. I have no other choice but give credit when due. Not seeing here.

I am betting with all the rage and canceled orders most if not all will be in tomorrow and they are going to be pulling an all nighter at bioware.... could be wrong but I would be surprised if they don't

They're not going to do that.

I'm relaxed. I have no other choice but give credit when due. Not seeing here.

I'm not pointing this to you,but the others who are nerdraging. i understand aswell,but cancelling, come on now carp happens sometimes out of peoples control.

So will I get an email that will allow me to play? I downloaded the client and everything but it keeps telling me that my account is not active...

So what you're saying is you downloaded the client "and everything," but during that long-arse download, you didn't take the time to read those system alerts?

I am betting with all the rage and canceled orders most if not all will be in tomorrow and they are going to be pulling an all nighter at bioware.... could be wrong but I would be surprised if they don't

ATm they aren't. There is currently room for more players, they could be bring-up more servers on-line atm.. their not. Maybe tomorrow night, after well they attempted to ignore the player-base (great way to start a MMO), they will start to take more aggressive action (maybe earlier tomorrow)..

NOTE- They may have let ina smaller number of people today. On a few of the beta build changes, etc. They had had issues with servers/new builds. But often fixed them in a few hours. It is possible they are using today as a sort of release/pre-release to sort out these for when they start opening the flood gates.

O THE QUES WILL MAKE ME RAGE I HAVE TO SAY.

since i play a bunch of mmo's knowing how it go's,

1st you get early access= nasty lag due to heavy volume.

2nd bug's not forseen

3rd everyone doing questing and waiting for respawns.

4th kick off server can't lag back in.

do these sound like they happened in the past?

if there doing it to control these issues whats the problem,relax atleast the launch will hopefully be better.

if you think this wont happen at any point within the next two months you sire are high and i want some

not trolling sir. tired of people whining. you will get to play eventually just chill. im just stating that it doesnt matter when you've ordered it. dont be jealous :D

except your flat out lying.. it does matter. People are claiming crap about ordering weeks ago and being in just to make people mad... they are lying. Bioware has said they are gong in order, and if somehow someone got in out of order it was a mistake and they do not know of any...

Come on be fair...moving your mouse anywhere other than over the login should mean that you get an exclusive vendor toy.

funny when i download something as large as this game was, i go to bed, watch a few movies, or something other then reading notes.

I sorry but do you know they decided what guilds would go on which server. I will not think you know IT so it's like a hard drive. You only have so much room. Being a gamer myself I understand the flood I just do not understand them not knowing and the feed back they would get for not being honest or supplying themselves with what they need to be successuful.

Please just stop posting, your english is horrendous.