Uncertain how working adults can play SWTOR

Iselix

Hey;

Im Iselix.

24 years old, i work full time.

Im up at 5am im home at 5pm.

I then have the "you have 1850 people in the que in front of you" evey time i try to play this game. It's just not possible for me to do this - the average wait is 4-6 hours. What exactly is being done to sort this out?

1) Do not tell me to re-roll, leaving behind my character and guild-friends, not to mention the community i have spent years playing with

2) Don't tell me not to whine. I am a paying customer of this game the same as you.

Urgent action is required.

I'm faced with the appalling insight - SWTOR is completely unplayable to me, as a working adult. I just can't get into the game to play it.

I play on Prophecy of the Five and I second this thread. I have to wait hours each day just to log in and it gets worse every day. It's a TUESDAY at 1pm and I have an hour wait? Sorry Bioware, but I don't think I'll be spending more of my hard earned money on your games.

Hey;

Im Iselix.

24 years old, i work full time.

Im up at 5am im home at 5pm.

I then have the "you have 1850 people in the que in front of you" evey time i try to play this game. It's just not possible for me to do this - the average wait is 4-6 hours. What exactly is being done to sort this out?

1) Do not tell me to re-roll, leaving behind my character and guild-friends, not to mention the community i have spent years playing with

2) Don't tell me not to whine. I am a paying customer of this game the same as you.

Urgent action is required.

I'm faced with the appalling insight - SWTOR is completely unplayable to me, as a working adult. I just can't get into the game to play it.

I work full time (8-5 M-F, 45 mins travel both ways), I have a wife and animals to take care of as well. I still find time to play. I chose a low population server for just those reasons. No wait times.

Edited by Sireene
rude/uninviting

While I encourage you to speak your mind to Bioware, know that these insane queues are a product of launch. As server transfers open up, and the hype dies down things will even out.

Now if character transfers (paid or free) are nowhere on the horizon that would be cause for concern.

For you, things will probably be difficult for the rest of the year at the very least. Things will probably start to even out in January though if that is any small amount of consolation.

As a working adult you should understand the world is not fair.

Suck it up and reroll.

I work full time (8-5 M-F, 45 mins travel both ways), I have a wife and animals to take care of as well. I still find time to play. I chose a low population server for just those reasons. No wait times.

I second this, the world does not revolve around QQ.

Edited by Sireene
reply to edited post