Legacy Bank

Lekkarion

I don't agree with making Legacy account-wide (I would like to have a different legacy for toons on a different server), but I do agree with the legacy bank/cargo hold idea. Would make things much easier.

I would also add allowing extra comms to be stored in the bank so that they can be used by other characters on our accounts. I have a ton of old comms just wasting digital space that can be used for new alts. Alternatively, I would like to see an option to "trade up" old comms into higher level comms that would be more useful to my higher level toons.

BJ

I placed this in the Suggestion forum a long time ago. But I'll chime in here. I would pay a lot of money for this feature, even if it was somewhat limited.

If the only things you could put in it are unbound items and legacy items, I would be happy. Limit it even more and only let me put in crafting materials, companion gifts, and unbound modifications and I would still be happy.

Shared credit pool would be fantastic as well.

Single biggest thing I want in the game, right here.

Account wide legacy would be awesome as a separate purchase. That way people that wanted it could get it and those that want separate legacies could get it to.

For me personally the only reason I would possibly want account-wide legacy would be if I switched servers, which is extremely unlikely and even if I did it would likely also include a character transfer (assuming that's available then) which would transfer legacy.

I placed this in the Suggestion forum a long time ago. But I'll chime in here. I would pay a lot of money for this feature, even if it was somewhat limited.

If the only things you could put in it are unbound items and legacy items, I would be happy. Limit it even more and only let me put in crafting materials, companion gifts, and unbound modifications and I would still be happy.

Shared credit pool would be fantastic as well.

Single biggest thing I want in the game, right here.

I actually posted this exact suggestion in the suggestion thread. Totally think this is a great idea though! **PLUS** it would make non usuable non tradable items (ship droid customizations) have a point! I have the 2rv(?) (the imp droid I think) on my republic character >.>

YES!! x10

Make is so. I'll pay cartel coins, credits, legacy levels, and even sacrifice a level 25 toon for this feature if needed.

I'd pay DOUBLE for these:

Add Shared Planet Commendations

Add Shared Black Hole Commendations

Add Shared War Zone Commendations (Ranked too)

Edited by dscount

This would be very handy. I mean it is not like you can't send gear to alts already.

QFT. Paying real cash for convenience is EXACTLY what a RMT shop should offer. Yes, I can mail items to alts and I can mail credits to alts, but it's clunky and inconvenient. I'd pay real money for a better way to do this.

Legacy bank means that players would gather equipment easier, faster and without need to repeat certain activities to get to same stage.

As we pay relatively to the time we play - when do you expect to see Legacy banks?

When my first alt hit 50 he got full Columi armor. When my next one hits, he'll get full Rakata sets. Heck at this rate when my 4th character is 50 I'll probably have either fufll BH or DG armor for him. All it'll do it keep me from having to mail him legacy armor with mods in it when he can just take those mods himself from my legacy bank. It'll save me a few minutes of time. Because it's not a question of credits right now, just time for me. I'll pay real money to avoid the hassel of mailing Legacy gear to gear up my alts @ 50