Legacy Bank - Still Hopeful

PugX

The more I think about it, the more I hope they never add a Legacy bank.

Unless they figure out how to program a bank so that it can't hold equipment or tokens, all it'll do is encourage more ninjalooting in ops/FP. There's more than plenty of that as is now, however I am not in favor of removing the (albiet slight and more annoying than anything else) barriers to transferring the gear to alts.

should not be part of the cash shop. should be part of the next legacy update. whenever that's gonna be.

agreed, i wouldn't mind if were a legacy option that you had to pay 1 time for (credits only, not Cartel coins), not sure if it should be faction wide legacy only or completely legacy wide.

If they were trying to make it anyway realistic you'd either have to make it a common site "cargo bay" like on the fleet or on capital world, or introduce it if they ever introduce housing. so your house for your legacy could be the common site. if they did it now it''d be kind of silly for me to drop it off in my cargo bay on my thunderclap and my knight on the defender can get it right away :p this is a game though so i could fogive that little bit of silliness :p

Unless they figure out how to program a bank so that it can't hold equipment or tokens, all it'll do is encourage more ninjalooting in ops/FP. There's more than plenty of that as is now, however I am not in favor of removing the (albiet slight and more annoying than anything else) barriers to transferring the gear to alts.

easy fix for this 1) assign loot automatically, if it has aim it goes to the commando or vanguard, if there's more than 1 class that uses aim, only they roll for it. if it's an item that doesn't go to any of the group everyone rolls, and you just have the options for greed or dissasemble.

or 2) you make "good" loot drops much much rarer, and everyone in the group gets it, whether they need it or not and the gear is only BOL, or sold only at a vendor but for much higher prices than you get for them now.

so you don't want a feature that manny people wan't becouse you think it will encourage ninja's. so the majority should suffer for the wrongdoings of the minority.

I was just thinking about this this morning. I'd love to put all my crafting materials in it, and be able to draw from it just like the bank. It would also make organizing companion gifts a whole lot easier.

As far as the ninja looting goes, I still don't know why they can't just grey out the need button when the piece "is not intended for you." Gearing your companions? How about you support your local crafter, and what content requires a super high level geared companion?

I was just thinking about this this morning. I'd love to put all my crafting materials in it, and be able to draw from it just like the bank. It would also make organizing companion gifts a whole lot easier.

As far as the ninja looting goes, I still don't know why they can't just grey out the need button when the piece "is not intended for you." Gearing your companions? How about you support your local crafter, and what content requires a super high level geared companion?

Soloing heroic H2's in daily mission areas, or 2 manning the h4's in said areas. completing FP or OPS HM's when a member drops out and your waiting for a groupfinder replacement. There are many times when my columi and blackhole equipped Theran Cedrax has saved the day in a HM FP when the healer has a hissy fit and drops group

easy fix for this 1) assign loot automatically, if it has aim it goes to the commando or vanguard, if there's more than 1 class that uses aim, only they roll for it. if it's an item that doesn't go to any of the group everyone rolls, and you just have the options for greed or dissasemble.

or 2) you make "good" loot drops much much rarer, and everyone in the group gets it, whether they need it or not and the gear is only BOL, or sold only at a vendor but for much higher prices than you get for them now.

I personally think both of those ideas are terrible, no offense intended. However, I do think that main stat should be a consideration. I think that the need button should be disabled if the piece doesn't have your classes main stat (or if you've already learned it in the case of mount/pet drops)

Edited by Arlon_Nabarlly

Account bank has no relation to loot greed. You typically cannot put bound items into the account shared bank, so it doesn't enable anything as far as loot drop transfers (or at least it doesn't enable anything more than what is already enabled by legacy armor and weapon mod smuggling). This is not even an issue.