So everytime i want to try a new class...

Avalance_Ozz

i have to make the same Quests over and over again. So that they become boring...

I understand that the sideclasses are actual classes and that you cannot reset the specialization.

But cant we just "skip" the first 10lvls of a class after i leveled one of them already to 10 or more?

i have to make the same Quests over and over again. So that they become boring...

I understand that the sideclasses are actual classes and that you cannot reset the specialization.

But cant we just "skip" the first 10lvls of a class after i leveled one of them already to 10 or more?

The first 10 levels isn't that bad, I've got all the starter planets down to 100 minutes. Partly because of presence (when I got Vette the other day she killed a Heroic 2 boss in less than 15 seconds), but partly because it gets easier the more you do it.

Now Alderaan-Belsavis... that's just annoying due to travel time (110% speeder at level 10 is a godsend).

its not about comfort. Its about not having fun after you know everything and have done it already. Its a game where i pay for having fun and variety.

Some say, allright, you just need 100 Minutes to do the first 10 lvls for me its 100minutes where i dont have fun of this game and its routine. And especially you are a new player you try to experience all classes and therefore you have to do 100 or more minutes twice to see all classes?

Edited by Avalance_Ozz

its not about comfort. Its about not having fun after you know everything and have done it already. Its a game where i pay for having fun and variety.

Some say, allright, you just need 100 Minutes to do the first 10 lvls for me its 100minutes where i dont have fun of this game and its routine. And especially you are a new player you try to experience all classes and therefore you have to to 100 minutes twice to see all classes?

I have 5 Imp 50ies, so what you describe could be applied to me about all planets. Why should you get instant 10 and I don't get instant 50?

I've seen every imp-fp there is at least 20 times, why should I have to play through them again and not just get the reward?

Besides: when you don't have fun doing a quest more than once, don't level your alts by questing.

I have 5 Imp 50ies, so what you describe could be applied to me about all planets. Why should you get instant 10 and I don't get instant 50?

I've seen every imp-fp there is at least 20 times, why should I have to play through them again and not just get the reward?

Besides: when you don't have fun doing a quest more than once, don't level your alts by questing.

You still dont want to understand. Obviously we have different opinons. It is not the same as to say "i want to have my char directly at 50"

Its ok if i start a completly different class like smuggler etc. to have a different experience. But now im at lvl 10 and i want to play a gunslinger its ok as well, because there is progress.

But now i want to try the rogue and therefore i have to start the same 10 lvls again... and maybe for you 100 or more minutes are not a problem since you are used to it and play because you play. But people like me who are not used to this kind of "trying a class therefore playing more than 100minutes just to get 1 lvl of experience of the new class" is kinda not fun.

Thats the same question as: why can't we get to 50 instantly, after we have one lvl 50 char?

The first 10 levels are way less annoying than correlia (at least I can skip that crappy planet on most of my chars)

I've said it before I'm sure, I wish that after you had at least a 50 on both sides that you could have the option to level a 50 through class missions only.

Space through the conversations and it's no different than any other MMO level grind. I have 4 out of 8 ACs leveled up to 50. 3 of which are republic. If I know an area, I skip the conversations and just focus on the fun combat. Also, the game has enough bonus series to keep each leveling session fresh. With my first 50 (Vanguard) I did all of the bonus series I could do (except Hoth) and by the time I got to Corellia, All I had to do is the class quest part. On my Scoundrel, I didn't do a lot of the same bonus series, but I did do Hoth after Voss. So, I still basically skipped most of Corellia. Then, on my Guardian, I went to Corellia at 47 and finished the planet for the first time.

Leveling Alts doesn't have to be a copy and paste of the previous leveled character. Find a site that lists all of the bonus series and map out course that includes quests you've never completed.

Also, I've leveled through each starting area any where from 4-6 times each at this point. You can get through either within 2-3 hours tops.

Edited by Galbatorrix

I've always loved the starter cities. I guess it just depends on how you view story, and how much you like to vary your character.

I see a lot of variation in just the first planets.

For me it was:

First Character- Male Cyborg light side Bounty Hunter that became a Vanguard.

Then I played every other starter planet once with variations on species/alignment/gender.

Then when I got back to Hutta I played a female Rakata dark side Imperial Agent that became an Operative.

That means that by the time I saw the same starter planet I've already played 3 other characters.

After you level off the first planet and have already done all the quests on any of the planets you can do the daily PvP and Flashpoint quests and then just do the class quests on the planets. I just made sure to see the world arc quests from a light and dark side character at least once.

Welcome to the world of MMO's. Or about any game for that matter. And TOR already offers way more variation than about any other game.