Warzone Vendors

Raansu

Heh, ya, I just came back after a whole year off, should have seen me clicking on them. What the hell Bioware? lol

Well, unfortunately I won't need them anymore, my low level shadow is generating so many coms for med kits and adrenals that all my chars are now well stocked.

people were exploiting the vendor by queueing for a warzone, repair/sell gear while questing then immediately leave the warzone. It was a needed change.

This.

Its really a non issue, if you are out of medpacks/adrenals or at the cap for coms well that's on you. I saw no reason to why they needed to be in there in the first place.

people were exploiting the vendor by queueing for a warzone, repair/sell gear while questing then immediately leave the warzone. It was a needed change.

I never once saw that happen during the entire time we had vendors for pvp. If they needed repairs and inventory space that badly it would of been quicker to go back to a town than waiting for a queue to pop. And now that you can buy legacy vendors that should be even less of an issue.

So no, it wasn't a needed change.

Or you know, they could make a vendor that doesn't buy stuff and doesn't repair or something. It shouldn't be that hard.

You would think, but BW doesn't have much common sense.

nope the problem was the inability of those vendors to differ between imp. end rep. customers combined with the introduction of inner rep/imp matches this lead to unusable items which BW was unable to handle beside deactivating the vendors entirely...