Yet another patch where bubblestun and roflsmash got ignored

tekhiun

I happen to play my sorc most of the time and tend to play full madness, i do quite well with it. I am not suggesting to complete remove it, there are plenty of reasonable solutions such as the one you mentioned, but why are they not done ? Again why not make a quick fix instead of leaving it broken like it is now ? Just revert back to the way it was .

Every MMO has that, you can't counter FOTMs. Take WoW for example with boomkins and such. Plus right now bioware is running on a ghost crew so it's even harder for them to revamp and entire spec without messing it up big time.

Ghostcrew is what explains everything......unfortunately.... just keep milking us pls

They need to implement the cross server queue system for PvP. This will broaden the available players and hopefully make their crappy matchmaking work a little better. Unfortunately they've had their priorities rearranged for the 1000th time so who knows when that's going to happen. Ilum 2.0 turned from a PvP objective affair to a PvPvE event zone that's going to empty within a few weeks afterwards.

So many threads about this and other issues are posted every day and not one single stickied thread with a dev response is given to the community all we get is pure silence.

And you decided to create another thread on said subject instead of replying on one already existing? ...

Edited by Belacose

It's because Rise of the Hutt Cartel, why fix class balance at lvl 50 when 55 soon becomes the new standard

Because if you can't keep things balanced now, how in the hell do you think they will with another 5 levels? It shouldn't take a new expansion a few months down the road to fix class balance at this point in time. By that point everyone and their grandmothers will be Smashers and it will be impossible to fix...