Rollback

Harland

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i bet 10million credits that 90% of the people are just complaining for the sake of complaining if u can do an entire TFB HM run in the 3 hour period of the roll back it certainly wont be a problem to do it again, "ERMAHGERD MY DG MAINHAND IS GONE", seriously just craft the damn thing.. so what if u lost a few % of a level its been running nonestop since launch over an entire year now and this is what the 1st time maybe 2nd we had a roll back and only of 3-4 hours.. just do it again.. if ur whole raid group lost out re-run and let to epic drops go to the same people its not that hard.. its all just ************ just because trolls like to moan about something..

yeah, I bet you'd be saying the same if you just lost a crafting schematic for which you have grinded for 2 weeks and spent millions worth of mats, then finally got it, unfortunately at the time which was impacted by the rollback. And then they say to you that go back and do the whole thing again.

Yeah, not for 3 hours they didnt.

Cry more, maybe they'll cave and... do what exactly? Couple hundred people lost 3 hours of play time... so they should realistically do... what? Exactly?

Not defending their CS... which is clearly deplorable since offering an apology wasnt even the first thing that crossed their minds.

Say 50CC for each unplanned downtime or rollback for each player on the server - that might encourage them to fix things.

Joveth, Courtney, Amber...somebody: Are you suffering hardware problems on the server behind The Red Eclipse? Is that what keeps causing the rollbacks, or is it software related? Always keep in mind that you have a userbase of people with a fair amount of computer skills. If you need help, don't be afraid to ask us. We don't bite. (Much.)

You can't be compensated, because BW has no way to ensure that YOU had rollbacked, and how much did you rollback.

They can return cartel coins, because every transaction is logged, but items, credits and xp have only limited backup, which was lost in the rollback.

People... why are you so stupid?

It seems that I left out an apology in my original message, and I'd like to change that. I've gone ahead and edited the original post and wanted you all to know that we do apologize here for any inconvenience that this may have caused. We are working internally on processes to prevent this situation from happening again. Thank you, once again for your patience.

I not accept your apology. I lost a Cartel Item: Access Authorization: Section X ( Account ) and want it back.

Have a track of what?

i was thinking if it was a GTN purchase they have there logs... same as chat log.

if he got it from the Store there is definitely a purchase log ...receipt in email... dont mean it can be restored ofc ...

Edited by warriorcat