The speeders that were supposed to protect you from being knocked on your bum...

kifa

Haven't tested it on a level 50 yet, so can't speak to that. I have it on my level 20 with speeder piloting 1. What I do know is that it happens the instant someone shoots at me.

Been using that Nighshade on my Inquisitor going from Speeder Piloting 1-3. Rarely knocked off now from blaster fire and can speed around groups of mobs without worrying too much about being dismounted.

Definitely looks like the dismount protection scales in the same was as the speed.

Edited by Arlbo_Nabbins

I hate this game mechanic.... with every fiber of my being.

Me too :mad:

When I got to max speeder piloting everything felt cool, but somehow Section X doesn't seem to care.

Yeah, when you're 50 with speeder piloting 3, you can cruise through packs of mobs with no prob.

Except in Section X.

Edited by chuixupu

I don't normally have any problem in section X with my grade 3 speeder & training....

My wife on the other hand gets dumped on her butt all the time by hers.

The only difference between us is that she normally uses an adaptive speeder that came from a cartel pack.

I have the same problem when I switch to an adaptive speeder.

It appears that the adaptive speeders do not provide the same protection as true grade 3 speeders.

well i pas smost of the mobs that are not included in my class or planet story line... it takes to much time to kill every single brat who atacks you....lol and no the exp/money reward isnt worth it killign those world monsters...