Legacy Cargo Bay

CJUK

Or, easier maybe...

Why not a Legacy TAB on your locker? And whatever you move to the legacy tab can be seen from whichever toon you login on? :)

I liked in GW you have a materials tab, which is dedicated only to materials. The perfect way to support crafters.

Another wish : I would like to access it (Legacy locker, or shared tab) from the char selection screen. You know, when you select your server and the list of toons is on the right? At this point I should be able to access the lockers and move things around. It makes no sense to go through 4 or 5 load screens just to see if that one toon has the material you need. really...

I would suggest leaving the bound/unbound issue to another thread. Just as the bound system is, the Legacy/shared locker would be great. In other threads I support "more" things been legacy bound, but that is just a diff discussion.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
Sending bound items (unless they are Legacy-bound) no, but shared cargo bay would be awesome for crafting resource sharing (not everyone has "self sustaining" crafter)

yup sounds about right... GIMME NOW!!!!!

There was a couple of threads like this already and everyone knows how this game need to make crafting more appealing at the moment.

But still no official response or ETA. I don't care if it's on wall of crazy. Legacy tab in bank should be presented the moment Legacy update was launched. And it was so long ago.

Or make it two tabs :

A) A legacy tab where legacy bound items can be located so all your legacy toons can get to them. Only legacy bound items can go on it.

B) a Crafting materials tab where crafting materials can be shared between your toons...

They both have merit IMHO

I must say this is probably the greatest "quality of life" upgrade we could possibly get right now (aside from bug and glitch fixes of course). A legacy-shared bank. Good God that would be amazing.

I would drop most or all of my credits from my toons into it, all crafting mats, all unbound gear\mods etc--would be FANTASTIC. And of course: purchase additional tabs for credits OR coins. You really can't lose. DO IT.

Sending bound items (unless they are Legacy-bound) no, but shared cargo bay would be awesome for crafting resource sharing (not everyone has "self sustaining" crafter)

Agreed 100%. If we can't mail bound (non-Legacy) items to alts, then they aren't going to create a legacy bank that allows people to do that like the OP wants. However, I would definitely like to see a legacy bank where I can send my Legacy gear, unbound items, mods, crafting mats, etc. so I don't have constantly mail this stuff between my many, many alts.

Definitely support the shared storage idea. Many games I've played have it like lotro, which I still currently play, and it's so beneficial to all your characters. As it is now, I have a few alts with Biochem and sending mats back and forth is just too time consuming and unnecessary. Not a fan of sharing bound items though, I don't see a need for that.

Yes, Legacy cargo bay AND legacy mail.

Legacy mail would actually just be a drop-down list of all of your characters names in the compose mail UI. It would be an unlocked feature and allow you to easily mail items to alts in the field.

Legacy cargo bay should use the container in your quarters.

Or...it could be an item that is only placed on the station.

Edited by LordArtemis