New Website - Pics Orange Gear

Chemmie

I would give this site two thumbs up if it also included male version of all the sets. As many sets looks different for Female or Male, thus seeing only the female version does not mean it looks good on male. So I am giving it a thumb up and one to the side :p

I am pleased to announce the pre-release of my website which includes categorized pictures of the orange gear available in game. It is currently only partially finished but I am adding more and more every week. Please enjoy.

http://www.Chemayla.net

Hope you enjoy.

Chemayla

<Hail Skroob>

I used this website before:

http://tor-fashion.com/

it may serve you as source for future improovements =)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all just wanted to let you know the weapons section is up and running and I'm also trying to get the new 2.0 stuff in as well. Unfortunately tons of new info so some of the older stuff is being put off til I get the new items people are most interested up.

Also I am trying to get male versions up as well but had to make a male toon to do so. rofl. And also will still be working on making the site more user friendly. Right now the concentrations is getting the pics up asap. Also on the to do list is better view-ablity on iphone and ipad.

Chem

Hi all just wanted to let you know the weapons section is up and running and I'm also trying to get the new 2.0 stuff in as well. Unfortunately tons of new info so some of the older stuff is being put off til I get the new items people are most interested up.

Also I am trying to get male versions up as well but had to make a male toon to do so. rofl. And also will still be working on making the site more user friendly. Right now the concentrations is getting the pics up asap. Also on the to do list is better view-ablity on iphone and ipad.

Chem

Thanks for all your hard work, Chemmie. It's awesome when players contribute to the community like you have! I personally use your site all the time. :jawa_redface:

Edited by CourtneyWoods

didn't read past page one so I don't know if its been said before, but don't forget to add the Flashpoint armors into the list of armor sets as well.

These are actually in the individual armor piece pages. Little lacking on the pub side though work in progress since my guild is imp.

Ive only looked at the adaptive armour section so far, but i would like it if there were larger pictures that you could look at (maby if you click the smaller one) since i have trouble making out the details on most of the armour sets :/

Other than that, stellar work!

EDIT: also, i notice you are missing a few pieces from the cartel sets. Maby you and dulfy could cooperate on this since she has a more complete set of pictures.

Edited by OddballEasyEight