1 Million total damage, SORC/DPS

xxxSagexxx

JD get`s made fun of because the nades he throws at you hit the wall. God mode is when you can kill a target. I have never had a game last that long, i think that`s because the target dies when i focus it. Kills seem to be more important for a sage because you channel the exact amount of health down. Need to learn to interrupt, none of those guys would live through a minute of Jackrip or Churb. I'm not trying to bash you JD(or sage opt), just a pretty big ego for not being a top cat(JD). GJ on the damage though. Edited by HeavyMetil

I decided to give the "Jackdanials God" a 2nd chance, but this time I was on my squishy sorc/dps; so I prayed to him, asking for the stars to be perfectly aligned ... HE ANSWERED MY PRAYERS! All HAIL the JACKDANIALS GOD!

http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag6/ramonrtj123/swtor2013-01-1413-00-12-52.jpg

This almost impressed me till I noticed the other team had 4 healers...

lol, nice tab doting skills, if instead you focused one guy the game would have ended much sooner. Too bad they dont show the DMG Received as a main stat on that score board i'm willing to bet even though there were 4 only one of those healers was ever focused down. I've never been in a match like this and i'm sure i never will... why cause killing healers is #1 on my list Edited by wetslampigduex

lol, nice tab doting skills, if instead you focused one guy the game would have ended much sooner. Too bad they dont show the DMG Received as a main stat on that score board i'm willing to bet even though there were 4 only one of those healers was ever focused down. I've never been in a match like this and i'm sure i never will... why cause killing healers is #1 on my list

Good luck killing a healer as a class with no burst when he's getting healed by himself and three other healers.

xxxSagexxx

one doesn't often see 9GB or RAM....3 sticks of 3? Triple channel?

My iNoob self keep forgetting (and lazy) to update my sig like a boss, it's 16GB's of RAM now, I've upgraded my rigg...currently Tri-SLI GTX 680 4GB each...etc....etc...etc...

Edited by xxxSagexxx

there is no way this is true, im a sorc and usualy get 400k in good games. Ive never see above 600k which is usually melee
Not taking anything away from Sag'e because he's a good player but there are a lot of factors going in to the 1 million scores. Things such as duration, classes in the game, amount of healers etc. I've only been in one 1 million game lately and it was a long and heal heavy Novare. Not that dps/damage is everything but as an individual stat I think it's more important to see how well you did compared to other players. For instance, 250K can be great in a game where the second highest only did 100K. My damage tend to go down when I'm playing with better people because not only are they taking a lot of the kills but it also allows me to focus more on the objective. In a pug with no wellknown names I'm more focused on killing stuff, on behalf of not trusting the rest to do so. Edited by Washingtoon

you are too drunk atm man LOL. mad respect to jd though and obviously no props to you for picking and fotm op class!!! :)

lol people have tried to make sense of my post about this JD GOD...it's not supposed to make any bit of sense...but I did hope that JD would see this and have a good laugh..I mean me, praying to him as a God and how he burns people to crispyness in pvp and people thinking he hacks, that he is OP... and the love for the alcohol Jack Daniels...I mean come on...not only does it throw people off it's funny!!! It cracks me up when people try be all serious about what I've posted...PURE entertainment hahahaha....plus I love all the hating...gotta love it!:D ALL HAIL THE JACKDANIALS GOD!!!

Edited by xxxSagexxx