Bounty hunter help please :(

NobleCause

I am a subscriber.

I am a lvl 16 bounty hunter.

But, but I have not yet received the option to chose my advanced class. It must be bugged or something because there is no mission that I have that will let me do that. I even went back to Hutta (starting planet) and went to the trainer. Idk. I need help please.

you should have gotten a quest to talk to the BH advanced trainer on the fleet. I believe he is located(coming up from hutta departure's elevator) at the bottom of the staircase that would be in front of you at the right side. If he isn't the correct trainer go to the combat sectin(pvp) and try to find your skill trainer, the advanced class trainer should be standing next to him. If neither of these work bug customer service and don't hold your breath.

(doubtful, but might want to check)

Pull up your mission [L]og and make sure you don't have a mission hidden from view :: and read the text of the mission you do have to make sure you're doing what it says (the UI mission log isn't always as clear as the [L] menu).

When on the shuttle leaving hutta, it says that I can not go to the space fleet right now.

Have you got your own ship now? if so then go to your ship and fly it to the imperial fleet and look for the bounty hunter advanced trainer that will give you a quest for your advanced class.

When on the shuttle leaving hutta, it says that I can not go to the space fleet right now.

Is it possible you didn't finish your class story on Hutta? It seems very unlikely that you got to level 16 without it, but it's worth a look at your mission log under "Class".

Bounty Hunter. You have the option on Dromund Kaas to get your advanced class there, again - it's a quest. Same location as your normal trainer - I assume you know where he is already, as I seriously can't imagine anyone grinding mobs to 16 on Hutta - if that's even possible.

It's wise to at least check out each quest you come across - especially so in the early levels. If you don't want to do it then abandon it in your quest log, but at least you're not missing anything important.

Edited by Akiviri

If you can't get to fleet try using your emergency fleet pass. Once you get there, find the elevator for hutta/korriban departures. The questgiver for advanced classes should be at that location. I don't know if this game requires you to enable low level mission tracking on the minimap via the options panel, but you might have to if you can't see it on your map.