What is the point of Space Missions Now?!

SickTag

Patch Notes:

- The credit reward from [Heroic] Space Combat missions has been reduced from 12,500 to 1,616.

They still haven't fixed this so they are still broken to me most of the time. So I would do them for credits. Now, they are a waste of time AND I can't do them for daily comms.

Nice going Bioware! Way to shoot yourself in the foot.

You used to be able to do them to earn credits, not a great amount but decent. Now, it's not even worth it. Good job spending all that money on making new missions that are broken, and worthless to play. WTG bioware. New Level of Fail!

(Black Market) credits are valueless now so it had nothing to do with credit farmers.

What was ever the point of space missions? I think I've done 3, but that's only because I thought I might have missed the point the first 2 times.

The explanation given as to why made zero sense, as well. So, basically, we'll leave them broken, but nerf them so that no one wants to play them in the first place, so we don't have to fix them.

Brilliant!

That is brilliant. I would never have thought of that evil plan myself.

I used to earn credits this way because I thought it a nice change from grinding dailies (which is the reason I quit WoW), and I like chilling on my ship, where there is a GTN, Vendor, Mail system, etc...

However, I earn more credits from just killing trash mobs and vendoring greys then I do from "Heroic" Space missions. What's so damn heroic about them? They were mildly appealing before, and I spent the 12 bucks first day on CC to buy the grade 7 upgrades, but now, I probably won't be doing ANY space missions now. They pop they are never work right, half the time you try to take the missions and it says ineligible, so I would just use them as a source of credits. However, doing an hours worth isn't even equal to one repair bill.

:mad:

Bioware is doing a great job pissing their customers off with this type of thing. Why did they even add these missions to the game if they were going to make it so no one would ever want to play them?

Credit farmers would not bother with the space missions you can't even redo them half the time! Dailies give way more creds.

Absolutely they would and were being before this and will continue being after this.

The change in credits makes sense, but I did them for the comms and could care less about the credits. What makes no sense to me is why they didn't fix the weeklies for the new ones, that's the real issue.

I used to earn credits this way because I thought it a nice change from grinding dailies (which is the reason I quit WoW), and I like chilling on my ship, where there is a GTN, Vendor, Mail system, etc...

However, I earn more credits from just killing trash mobs and vendoring greys then I do from "Heroic" Space missions. What's so damn heroic about them? They were mildly appealing before, and I spent the 12 bucks first day on CC to buy the grade 7 upgrades, but now, I probably won't be doing ANY space missions now. They pop they are never work right, half the time you try to take the missions and it says ineligible, so I would just use them as a source of credits. However, doing an hours worth isn't even equal to one repair bill.

Bioware is doing a great job pissing their customers off with this type of thing. Why did they even add these missions to the game if they were going to make it so no one would ever want to play them?

Isn't it grand when people answer their own questions?

To get your extra $12 I assume ;)

Just wait until they start selling the next "tier" of ship upgrades in the store.

Other than to grind some xp to get a level or two ahead occasionally when leveling a new toon, I never saw any purpose to doing space missions. It's not like there's some awsome stuff you can get only get with space coins or whatever they're called. If you're doing those annoying things to grind money you must be one desperately broke fool, that's all I have to say.

It's like them nerfing the dailies on Secion X so you get half, well more like only a quarter of the comms, credits, etc... I didn't mind space missions when there was a point to them, but now, really, who would play them because they "love repeating space rail missions?" Especially when Bioware spent so much money on releasing them and ship upgrades. It makes space missions obsolete nearly and pointless. Almost like most of end game is now for most people.