CC Charge for contacting the support

Claymorsch

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe your story. But even if it was true, it would simply mean that they are not willing to provide support for free to people who already play for free. I wouldn't have any sort of problem with that. Edited by Cretinus

so does anyone else got charged 1350 coins after contacting the customer support for whatever reason?

totally got in in my cartel coins history marked as "Customer Support"

the train to ridiculous wont stop im afraid

I'm calling you on your BS.

I give this troll 1/10 at best. Claymorsch, you should just copy Sir Copperfield, at least he makes me laugh.

Wow you have -790 CC's... interesting. This is clearly a mistake - must be. They should correct it. Then they should be punished... they should watch Gotham tera itself... wait - wrong universe ;).

But seriously - that HAS to be a mistake... nonetheless I feel you - that's crazy to say the least.

I'm wondering what the reason for contacting customer support was. If it was something totally rediculous ("Why no Revan Mask in my Blockade Runner Pack? I bought at least 4 of them!"), hatemail or other stuff that would basically waste the time of support, then I'm totally in favor of charging cartelpoints for it.

I'm wondering what the reason for contacting customer support was. If it was something totally rediculous ("Why no Revan Mask in my Blockade Runner Pack? I bought at least 4 of them!"), hatemail or other stuff that would basically waste the time of support, then I'm totally in favor of charging cartelpoints for it.

Are you serious? Charging up because of frustrated players?

some account intern stuff ive needed a fix for

jesus people blow up in all those nonsense threads about how silly the new war hero stuff is -- but as soon as someone comes up with a real problem, boing - troll!

http://i46.tinypic.com/1zelaud.jpg

just seen it today tho, kinda cool eh?

My only guess is, they are currently testing the paid customer support system internally and it was applied to you by some sort of mistake. I don't see any other options since in the CC log it's clearly stated that you were charged for customer service.

If this is really the case, it's going to be the last straw for me and many other people. Yellow post is required here ASAP.

Edited by Trollokdamus