Kaggath Tournament - Place Your Bets!

Beniboybling

General Grievous vs Mandalore the Ulrimate=I'm going with Grievous,because of his HUGE droid army

In a one on one he would lose because of his overconfidence.But the truth is the droids outmach

the Mandos in such number that regardless how good they are they'd be overwhelmed.

Tyber Zann vs G0-T0 = Normally I'd say Zann but my instics say G0-T0,so yeah...G0-T0for the win!!:D:D

Darth Revan vs Darth Kaan=Revan.****** Sith Lord,has an entire army and the Star Forge.Brotherhood of

Darkness is powerful too,but Revan destroyed the Jedi and Republic while Kaan didn't...

Darth Malgus vs Prince Xizor = Malgus because of the private empire and ****** warrior skills.Prince Xizor has

the most famous criminal organization in SW but Malgus has his own freaking empire!:eek:

Darth Traya vs Darth Plagueis =That's a tough one:rolleyes:......Oh my god I just can't --Wait a minute,,,Plagueis

had no army..Traya had an Truimvirate.....Sure he had Sidious and he was a very powerful force user

but we're talking about an entire army!

Exar Kun vs Naga Sadow = Exar Kun.He's army is smaller but it's more advanced than Sadow's

Edited by konstadinosblue

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, good grouping Beni. I'll be supporting G0-T0, my 3rd favorite Star Wars character, the entire way. My bets for the first fights would be:

1. Grievous, his army is just so massive. Mandolorians are good, but I think they will get overwhelmed.

2. G0-T0:D

3.I want to say Revan, but I don't know for sure. I'll have to do more research.

4.Malgus, but Xizor might just win

5. Traya

6. I don't know. I know too little about each of them, but I like Sadow, so maybe him?

Star Forge or no Star Forge? That is the question.

Edit: And it makes sense for it to be Darth Revan. Because Traya turned him to the Dark Side! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Ha ha! Very true. And no Star Forge. But all Star Forged ships and weaponry at the height of Revan's power (which is not KOTOR DS ending as that is non-canon)

Hmmm, so far the favourites to win seem to be: Exar Kun, Malgus & G0-T0 and Revan in a firm second place...

I'm just going to put my own list out there:

1st - Darth Revan

2nd - Exar Kun

3rd - Darth Traya

4th - G0-T0

But we shall see...

I agree with you.Just saying so I don't have to post the exact same list...

Ha ha! Very true. And no Star Forge. But all Star Forged ships and weaponry at the height of Revan's power (which is not KOTOR DS ending as that is non-canon)

Alright. That's a bit more fair. I'm not going to say who should or shouldn't win, but I will say Kaan has the advantage in Force users.

When the battle comes I'm sure everyone will not be surprised by who I pick.

Maybe... :csw_vader:

Zann, he has what G0-T0 has and more, simple.

Darth Revan, Kaan's Sith were stagnant and fairly weak, Darth Revan's had fought one war and won and were in the middle of fighting another war they were still winning, Revan's operatives, his more challenging Sith doctrines and his own genius, out-does everything Kaan has.

Darth Malgus, Stealth and a united Sith powerbase trump everything Xizor has IMO.

Darth Traya, she has an army of assassins, an excellent genius and if all else fails, she has herself, I think she could outwit the master of life.

Exar Kun, the difference between Sadow's opponents here, is the fact that Exar Kun is a tremendously powerful Sith, I do not believe it would be hard at all for him to hone in on Sadow's sphere, given that Kun had a great enough mind and will even before becoming Dark Lord to call out to his former Master, albeit weakly, across the galaxy, even with Nadd blocking his connection. He also used Qel-Droma's strength in the Dark Side to hone in on his location, I believe he could merely mastermind his way to knock Sadow off balance and turn the tide of war instantly.

I actually think this comes down to Darth Revan and Exar Kun, thinking about it, if we go elimination style, but I'll save that for the day.

Edited by Rayla_Felana

Darth Revan, Kaan's Sith were stagnant and fairly weak, Darth Revan's had fought one war and won and were in the middle of fighting another war they were still winning, Revan's operatives, his more challenging Sith doctrines and his own genius, out-does everything Kaan has.

Darth Malgus, Stealth and a united Sith powerbase trump everything Xizor has IMO.

Darth Traya, she has an army of assassins, an excellent genius and if all else fails, she has herself, I think she could outwit the master of life.

Exar Kun, the difference between Sadow's opponents here, is the fact that Exar Kun is a tremendously powerful Sith, I do not believe it would be hard at all for him to hone in on Sadow's sphere, given that Kun had a great enough mind and will even before becoming Dark Lord to call out to his former Master, albeit weakly, across the galaxy, even with Nadd blocking his connection. He also used Qel-Droma's strength in the Dark Side to hone in on his location, I believe he could merely mastermind his way to knock Sadow off balance and turn the tide of war instantly.

I actually think this comes down to Darth Revan and Exar Kun, thinking about it, if we go elimination style, but I'll save that for the day.

Rayla: I take back anything I ever said about you being biased against Revan. I was reading your post thinking: She'll pick Kaan... duh. But you surprised me.

*HUG*

Hmmm, so far the favourites to win seem to be: Exar Kun, Malgus & G0-T0 and Revan in a firm second place...

I'm just going to put my own list out there:

1st - Darth Revan

2nd - Exar Kun

3rd - Darth Traya

4th - G0-T0

But we shall see...

You think so? That fight for first place will be close. I certainly want Revan to win, and I certainly think he could make for a close fight with Kun, but I imagine that Exar Kun is just a tad more powerful due to his hybrid army.

So my list would look very similar to yours except I might have Kun in first and Revan in second....

Regardless, I'll be arguing for Revan in every battle.

You think so? That fight for first place will be close. I certainly want Revan to win, and I certainly think he could make for a close fight with Kun, but I imagine that Exar Kun is just a tad more powerful due to his hybrid army.

So my list would look very similar to yours except I might have Kun in first and Revan in second....

Well thats just my opinion - I was pretty confident before. But everyones coming out with different things so I can't really be sure anymore.

Whose your top 4 Rayla? Or is it too early too say?

Oh and Wolfninjajedi - got an idea?

Edited by Beniboybling

I'll be pulling for Darth Revan as well, but if he comes up against Traya again it may prove disastrous. This time, however, he will be Sith as well.

I think it will come down to Malgus and Kun, but Revan's not going to go down easy.

I'll be pulling for Darth Revan as well, but if he comes up against Traya again it may prove disastrous. This time, however, he will be Sith as well.

I think it will come down to Malgus and Kun, but Revan's not going to go down easy.

You see; the thing that won it last time for Traya was Malachor V. But since this is Darth Revan, the advantagous that she would get with Malachor suddenly drop. I think Revan would win that one. But it doesn't matter since they likely won't see eachother in this tournement.

Another suggestion, Beni: What do you think about adding 1 notable ally who was part of their powerbase at some point (either semi-finals or finale Kaggath)? Or even all allies they worked together so closely that you could consider them one powerbase.

If one ally:

Kun gets Qel-Droma, Sadow gets Gav Daragon, Traya gets Sion, Revan get's Malak etc.

If several allies:

Kun gets Qel-Droma, Mandalore, Aleema Keto, the Jedi who joined him etc.

Traya gets Sion and Nihilus (but superweapons are still forbidden, so Nihilus may only feed on people in close combat)

etc.

Another suggestion, Beni: What do you think about adding 1 notable ally who was part of their powerbase at some point (either semi-finals or finale Kaggath)? Or even all allies they worked together so closely that you could consider them one powerbase.

If one ally:

Kun gets Qel-Droma, Sadow gets Gav Daragon, Traya gets Sion, Revan get's Malak etc.

If several allies:

Kun gets Qel-Droma, Mandalore, Aleema Keto, the Jedi who joined him etc.

Traya gets Sion and Nihilus (but superweapons are still forbidden, so Nihilus may only feed on people in close combat)

etc.

One step ahead of you. This is happening in Round 1 - and possible in the Semi-Finals and Finals...

Exar Kun will win. Make no mistake

I second this. If Exar Kun wasn't apart of this, I would go with Malgus or G0-T0. Exar Kun's ability to "find" people strong in The Force will allow him to find Malgus' stealthed fortress/base/flagship and take him down.

I think we can all agree that Kun is going to end up in the finals. The real question is: who will face him? I'm betting on Malgus or Traya or possibly G0-T0.

But we shall see.

*You may be wondering while G0-T0 is in the ‘losers’ bracket – but the fact is his victory was unexpected and a feel he is a better match for Tyber Zann than Traya. It also allows for certain individuals to make a cameo. G0-T0 still however, has 'winners' privileges,

Oh.

My.

God.

:eek: It's Hanharr! :eek:

*You may be wondering while G0-T0 is in the ‘losers’ bracket – but the fact is his victory was unexpected and a feel he is a better match for Tyber Zann than Traya. It also allows for certain individuals to make a cameo. G0-T0 still however, has 'winners' privileges,

So will other members of the winners bracket get allies as well?

Edited by Aurbere

mandalore the ultimate. grievous is a fleeing coward.

tybar zann outwitted jabba the empire and the rebels as while as controled multiple worlds.

Go-to was a malefunction driod who got lucky nobody know he was a driod(or every bounty hunter would have killed him)

Darth revan....i dont know or care who skere kaan is revan is simple the best.

Darth malgus a sith lord with exelent command abbility.

prince xixor pety crime lord.....i am giving this to darth malgus.

Darth traya because she is the best manipulator next to darth sidous.

Darth plagues got kill in his sleep.

naga shadow> exar khun.

Exar khun command a small rebelion.... naga shadow had a freaking empire.