Getting HK-51 is way too difficult

alexkman

when you know the general location of where the parts are its very much straight forward. i used to spend my own time digging up the droid motivator on dk with the bounty hunter chiss wearing the free level 50 pvp armor for a few weeks for the challenge and to help other people so they wouldnt take so long to find it. this was back when it first came out. successfully dug up about 30 a day in that approach to the dark temple quite easily. its not that hard.

i think it can be done in 2 hours or less without issue, but that depends mostly on getting to the jawa trader deep inside the pvp zone on tatooine.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bunch of hypocrites , can't even stand this arggggg conversation .

Ok all those who love HK scanning go do seeker droid every day !

You should praising seeker droid worshipping it day and night !

What nobody does seeker droid cause rewards stinks ! But it is the same game !

OP am with you , but sadly , NO we cannot change it , cause it would make the 1 million credit too cheap !

So basically if you want to save a million , you have to do the horrible grind :(

So yeah I wish the scanning was easier if you are unlucky , but you only have to do it once .

the rest just farm the 1 million credits with dailies .

Sorry that is the trade off .

i wish i could pay million first time instead of grinding all the parts. i mean, not for unlock (skipping all story content in process), but to skip all the grind.

make them at least boe and diggable by seeker droids

or sellable by some vendor

Edited by elstaar