Why the Huge Gap!?

Jenon

What gap?...well the huge gap that exists between players who are in elite hero gear and the ones in blues or low purples?? Why is it that Bioware hasn't created another bracket for players in elite gear to play against others of similar gear and allow the people who are trying to get better equipped to do so without getting SMEARED all over the floor, fighting against other players that they can't even dent. I mean when you hit some1 with a skill that normally does fairly decent damage....but barely tickles another player...something is wrong.

I think its bad enough that Bioware didnt create brackets for leveling up, say what you want about the health and damage being balanced, but when it comes down to it...the guy that has more skills to play with is gonna have an advantage. Its down right stupid the way it's set up in the 50's bracket when your playing against an obviously superiorly geared team, all any1 does in those cases is sit and defend a node with the whole team.

Games are supposed to be fun, not frustrating, and challenging not impossible. Maybe thats a big part of the reason they can't seem to keep the kind of population they had in the begining...and frankly I think it comes right down to just being too lazy to care enough to do something about the problem or just not caring at all. Get your subscription fee's, thats the most important thing right?

Yeah pretty sure a troll but from min/maxed wh to EWH is minimal and players (at least me) wont be going out of the way to obtain BiS. My buds in my guild who were mixed with recruit/BM are now full WH and starting to min max and that's with casual play time...even our PvE players are starting to get WH because its so easy to get.

Well; i will say they should have made BM the new recruit gear, but it is a lot easier now either way since you can make up ground pretty quick with WH being cheap and EWH nowhere near the gap that once was. I don't even know if you can call WH to EWH a gap, really.