Great!

Skyrison

Can't wait for the expansion! Happy first year anniversary SWTOR! 6 bucks is NOTHING lol. Can't wait for it. Can't believe people are complaining over it. So much for this game dying lol. Go for it TOR! show em who's boss. I can't wait and already have preordered!!

lol you guys would complain over something even given to us for FREE. oh..wait LOL :p

Can't wait for the expansion! Happy first year anniversary SWTOR! 6 bucks is NOTHING lol. Can't wait for it. Can't believe people are complaining over it. So much for this game dying lol. Go for it TOR! show em who's boss. I can't wait and already have preordered!!

lol you guys would complain over something even given to us for FREE. oh..wait LOL :p

The people on these forums just want to complain because they are looking for attention

Its 10 bucks

Yeh I really dont get the swtor forum users sometimes.. :D All they seems to do is to whine about pretty much everything even thou there has been pretty big patches and a lot of things has been implemented after release..

Yes there is some bugs that should have been fixed a way earlier but overall its been good year...

And 8€ is really not much at all.. ( Pre-ordered already..)

+ Every1 seem to make assumptions about everything based on almost nothing.. (read: Havent found solid statement that makeb will be free after they launched f2p which kinda changed everything.. and its not the only case.. Timelines are 1 thing people seem 2 whine all the time.. Maybe it would be better if Ea/bioware would adopt blizzard policy of not saying anything about dates but just like few weeks before realease.. BUT!! I like 2 get some sort of dates even if those get pushed a bit further ( if no dates would given people would whine about that also for sure..).. delays happen and converting game into f2p from sub if really a big thing 2 do which none1 seems 2 get and there was also some major staff cuts which will ofcourse cause delay...

Gotta bring wow card into the table once more (sry)... But dunno how many people here were around when it was launched? :D There was so little anything but the world ( no battlegrounds and literally nothing special before u hit max lvl and man it was slow and boring( mmo scene was just so young back then peeps didnt realize how badly everything sucked compared 2 what comes in mmo today. when they are new.) . I remember grinding whole nights in some freeking bush for bears and wolf cause there was like 4-6 quests per area which actually were worth doing and those were classical collect 10 ears or something.. And the whole point of this was that things will be implemented in time if peeps just had even a bit patience.. the game will get better and heck the end game has already gotten A LOT better..! And ofcouse leveling and questing have been like best ever from the beginning in my mind!

So hopefully ill see a lot of u battling for the control of Makeb and enjoying new quests! :D

(sry for the wall of text with no real insight and lot typos! :cool: )

The problem is that it was originally planned for a normal content update, and now they attach the word "expansion" and charge for it. I'm just really worried that this is going to become a trend. We already had to pay for that wonderful Life day event, and that wonderful 1 year event, right?

The problem is that it was originally planned for a normal content update, and now they attach the word "expansion" and charge for it. I'm just really worried that this is going to become a trend. We already had to pay for that wonderful Life day event, and that wonderful 1 year event, right?

yah..tons of money heh? :p

What? Can you read or do you need some help with that? I think there are some decent online tutors you could hire, if you need a link hit me up and I'll help you find one.

No I got what you mean :)

Just having some fun man. Don't get too mad. ;) I'm afraid to man. F2p is the "thing" right now with cash shops. So...this will be the trend in every mmorpg probably starting in the next few years :/

it's 10 bucks but yes i've already pre-ordered it.

it was planned a free update before the F2P and the layoffs. that is why now it cost 10 bucks