Thank you, Bioware

YoshiRaphElan

You know that this is a very common drop and every tom dick and harry is going to be running around in them?

But then Revan always had a huge wardrobe.

God forbid if someone finds something enjoyable on this game.

Seriously... the ammount of crap on these forums...

God forbid if someone finds something enjoyable on this game.

Seriously... the ammount of crap on these forums...

God forbid if the devs actually make content and not trinkets to sell off the cash shop.

Seriously...the ammount of crap on these forums...

Glad to see that you're pumped with the robes. I haven't hopped on the drop yet, but I'm going to look into it. Ignore the haters, haters gotta hate.

Thanks, I am very happy. :)

These packs aren't temporary are they? I want to be able to find his mask and lower robe but I haven't got the money to waste on a bunch of packs right now. They're not gonna be retired like Life Day, are they?

These packs aren't temporary are they? I want to be able to find his mask and lower robe but I haven't got the money to waste on a bunch of packs right now. They're not gonna be retired like Life Day, are they?

Just wait a week, if they are a common drop as claimed, you'll be able to buy them on the GTN very cheaply. Which will save you the dollars on a random chance

Edited by FrogSkin

Just wait a week, if they are a common drop as claimed, you'll be able to buy them on the GTN very cheaply. Which will save you the dollars on a random chance

How "cheap"? He's level 1, remember - I couldn't pay even 1,000,000 credits. I do have two 50 alts, so I can send him creds, but not that much.

The Cartel pack will be around. I got the chest and legs today from only 2 packs. I saw someone with the mask! So... yup. The complete set is out there.

BTW, I love the look. I mix and match a bit and the chest piece looks great with Columi and or Rakata legs when color matched.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.