Just returned after about a year

DarthMagician

So I quit January cuz of the huttball empire had and fail of ilumanyway now I'm back trying to find out which Jedi/sith would fit my play style. I was sith sin I did like him but I was having hard time beating sith marauder 1v1 ( better gear than I had).

Here are 3 char under my consideration sin(dps) ,marauder, or guardian (if play as guardian I like to spec dps).

Since I hvn't play for a while now and there r a lot of change already being made can somebody tell me the advantage of these class in comparison and disadvantage

Btw now when sin and marauder 1v1 toe to toe who's more likely towin?

Edited by DarthMagician

So I quit January cuz of the huttball empire had and fail of ilumanyway now I'm back trying to find out which Jedi/sith would fit my play style. I was sith sin I did like him but I was having hard time beating sith marauder 1v1 ( better gear than I had).

Here are 3 char under my consideration sin(dps) ,marauder, or guardian (if play as guardian I like to spec dps).

Since I hvn't play for a while now and there r a lot of change already being made can somebody tell me the advantage of these class in comparison and disadvantage

yesterday my guildie/one of the best sin on server, he does in match 1 mil. dmg and 400k protection/ fighted with one of the best mara on server 1 vs 3, mara was with 2 average dps, and he was still close to beat mara /500 hp left/ .

yesterday my guildie/one of the best sin on server, he does in match 1 mil. dmg and 400k protection/ fighted with one of the best mara on server 1 vs 3, mara was with 2 average dps, and he was still close to beat mara /500 hp left/ .

Cool story bro.

funny, I didn't play my sin last night.. hmm

Welcome to the QQ forums where all the baddies that get destroyed in pvp come to express their pain

all the 3 classes u choose are pretty good

the best way is learning while leveling and choosing the one thet fits ur playstyle

All 3 are good, I prefer sin over mara. They're more flexible for different situations, can trash any opponent opening out of stealth, and there're already too many maras, jugs, and mirrors running around.

I always felt my Maras was very powerful, but my sin has more options and tools than Batman. That can either help you if you make proper use of them; or it could hurt you if you are easily confused. Then again, mara has some nice toys as well so their ceilings might be pretty equal and maybe higher than anything else, but I would still say the maras floor is lower.

Edited by Technohic

Welcome to the QQ forums where all the baddies that get destroyed in pvp come to express their pain

all the 3 classes u choose are pretty good

the best way is learning while leveling and choosing the one thet fits ur playstyle

Lol totally agree . I thought swtor community would be mature comparing to other mmo but seems its just like any other mmo>.>

Yeah lving marauder after that going to lv guardian