New Medal

LastWizard

We all know what its like to be "Unbeatable, Invincible, and Immortal" but what happens when some angry players kills you and ends that streak? I think that player should get a medal, such as Killjoy or Party stopper medal. Just my 2 cents, and maybe call it out for the WZ to hear and see? Just a thought!

We all know what its like to be "Unbeatable, Invincible, and Immortal" but what happens when some angry players kills you and ends that streak? I think that player should get a medal, such as Killjoy or Party stopper medal. Just my 2 cents, and maybe call it out for the WZ to hear and see? Just a thought!

lol, why not?

How about a medal for stopping an enemy capture with 2 second or less remaining. Could call it the Big Damn Hero medal, lol

I've stopped some caps at 7.9/8.0. I want a medal for that. Similar 'medals' should include killing ball carriers at the goal line in Huttball and another for stopping a cap with one tick remaining in Novare Coast. Edited by xGBox

I think either giant killer or king slayer would be a good name for this one. I like it, gives people a little extra to reach for :)

I've stopped some caps at 7.9/8.0. I want a medal for that. Similar 'medals' should include killing ball carriers at the goal line in Huttball and another for stopping a cap with one tick remaining in Novare Coast.
"The Cavalry is Coming" medal? :)

How about anti-medals for certain behaviours, too?

• "Captain Obvious" - first member of team to make a blindingly obvious tactics statement
  • "Geographiclly Challenged" - Go the wrong way after a call for help from east/west or call east/west incorrectly
  • "Teacher Knows Best" - first on team to complain about "n00bs"
  • "Supreme Grand Master of PvP" - as with "Teacher Knows Best", except using all caps
  • "I See The Matrix" - make 3 or more unsubstantiatable claims of the opposition hacking
  • "Tactical Retreater" - quit WZ after first node is captured / first point is scored. Perists for three further warzones
  • "Twin Peaks Fan" - walking into active Huttball firetrap more than 3 times in one match. I think I'd get this one a few times, unfortunately :(

• "Captain Obvious" - first member of team to make a blindingly obvious tactics statement
  • "Geographiclly Challenged" - Go the wrong way after a call for help from east/west or call east/west incorrectly
  • "Supreme Grand Master of PvP" - as with "Teacher Knows Best", except using all caps
  • "I See The Matrix" - make 3 or more unsubstantiatable claims of the opposition hacking
  • "Tactical Retreater" - quit WZ after first node is captured / first point is scored. Perists for three further warzones
  • "Twin Peaks Fan" - walking into active Huttball firetrap more than 3 times in one match. I think I'd get this one a few times, unfortunately :(

Lol.

The last one is maybe not needed though, i sometimes deliberately walk into the fire traps to quickly get back at spawn.

I love it!

I would also add:

[*] "Harbinger of defense" - staying on the node (better case) or somewhere on the map, claiming that team is noob, lame and there is no point in trying with this group. Commonly met in CV, while losing 560:570. May cause attraction of similar kind.

I've stopped some caps at 7.9/8.0. I want a medal for that. Similar 'medals' should include killing ball carriers at the goal line in Huttball and another for stopping a cap with one tick remaining in Novare Coast.

Yeah!

these are halarious, but i would want them put in a seperate catagory just for laughs because it could hurt peoples amount of commendations

There needs to be medals for damage taken. It's kind of disheartening to be a solo queue healer sometimes in those matches where pugs never peel for you and you do 700k+ healing and have 500k damage taken but since you were too busy healing at an attacking node you only get 4 to 6 medals (2.5k and 5k heal, 75k and 300k total healing medals plus a couple others if you're lucky). No defender medals, no kill medals because no one on your team killed anyone.

I mean, we should be rewarded for actually attacking a node even if it isn't successful. In the above scenario instead of trying my butt off it would have been more beneficial commendation-wise to just camp at our one turret and get defender medals than to actually try to win.

Edited by Jenzali

You do get a ton of medals for killing an enemy ball carrier at your goalline. Maybe not a special medal like you want but you do get a crap ton of defender points.