Prices in SWTOR are VERY wrong

vymm

To tell you the truth I'm feeling the same way, I haven't got a speeder yet, but my guild said I should put off buying new skills until I get one, I took their word for it. I'm 22 and have 30K credits atm, yet a lot of my abilities suck :p

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

At level 25 I had 90,000 credits, slicing at 200+, Diplomacy at 150+, Scavenging at 150+.

Even in the beta I had exactly 48k when it came to buying a speeder at level 25, and all I did was questing and some costly crafting and sold none of it other than to a vendor.

Key word is SLICING :)

Im crafter and i have now 220 armortech, 200+ scavenging (500-800 per mission), 200+ underworld trading (400-900 per mission) :)

And all my profit is from selling lvl 22-25 epic heavy armor :)

Im lvl 19.. I have already purchased both lvl 25 mounts.... And i DONT have slicing :)

Im lvl 15 and i have all inventory slots open, bought all speeders and still have 10 millions left. Learn to play, noob.

Bottom line of this thread:

- crew skills - only slicing till lvl 50

- dont buy anything till lvl 50

- sell all epics and blues@kiosk

Buy anyway thanks for answers:

"Im lvl 30-50 and i have 1 billions!"

"ROFL noob l2p!!!111one"

"Im lvl 10 and i have 500k and all inventory slots open, nyahahaha!!!"

"Do all quests and dailies, noob". Thank you, im doing.

Problem is that i have 4 companions since lvl 24. Yes, FOUR companions since level TWENTY FOUR! And they on lvl 2-3 Underworld Trading and Scavenging missions non-stop :) Thats is my main money problem :)

But anyway i think skills are VERY expensive. Just my opinion.

my noob friend

you need to level up the crew skills same time with your class level

if you send 2-3 companion on a misison skill, eventually you will reach grade 4-5-6

you CAN'T AFFORD grade 4-5-6 at lvl 20

LEARN 2 PLAY!

IMHO by doing quests/story line/pvp zones i MUST have enough money at least for skills (and speeder :p).

You do...

I've made 0 Money from Crew Skills (spent several thousand on them however) and I'm currently sitting on a healthy 28k at level 24, sure I won't be able to get the speeder skill dead on 25 but will easily have it by 26.

I suggest you stop wasting money at the AH or on Vendor armour.

Edited by Mynameisaw

At Lvl 25 I had 80k...this was from normal questing and selling stuff I found. I dont have slicing I have scavenging and I reverse engineer everything I make.

Not sure what youre doing wrong OP but youre certainly doing something wrong..

my noob friend

you need to level up the crew skills same time with your class level

if you send 2-3 companion on a misison skill, eventually you will reach grade 4-5-6

you CAN'T AFFORD grade 4-5-6 at lvl 20

LEARN 2 PLAY!

My dear stupid troll teen friend,

Point of this thread is very expensive skills and not enough money for JUST questing/pvp.

But feel free to keep trolling and showing your stupidity to all.

P.S. Im doing scavenging/armortech just for my level. Sigh...

Edited by vymm

My dear stupid troll teen friend,

Point of this thread is very expensive skills and not enough money for JUST questing/pvp.

But feel free to keep trolling and showing your stupidity to all.

P.S. Im doing scavenging/armortech just for my level. Sigh...

dont spend so much money on useless thing before level 25.

its fine the way it is.

dont spend so much money on useless thing before level 25.

its fine the way it is.

What is useless? Crafting armor for myself? Or leveling crew skills? I love craft and just cant stop crafting :D

But, tbh, i spent about...maybe 30-40k for resource gathering and crafting green then blue heavy armor till i can make epic one :)

But skills are VERY expensive anyway :D

What is useless? Crafting armor for myself? Or leveling crew skills? I love craft and just cant stop crafting :D

But, tbh, i spent about...maybe 30-40k for resource gathering and crafting green then blue heavy armor till i can make epic one :)

But skills are VERY expensive anyway :D

they get expensive after 25. level 24 skill 3000 , level 28 skill 7000.

yeah questing doesn't end up yielding much of anything for credits. However by level 25 when I bought my mount I had saved 68,000 credits - mostly just from my constant warzones.. They pay amazingly well.

I've done a warzone only once and I'm broke (due to crafting missions). I think I know what I'm doing wrong. Does it really pay more than questing?

Im sorry guys... i dont know if you eat your credits or what, but reached lvl25 almost with 70k credits, having gave 10k credits to a guild mate.

You can be poor if you only do quests, but you can survive, try this tip:

-> Do the warzone daily quest.

-> Do the space quests.

-> Do the space daily quests.

You will see that credits start to flow.

This is true. Plus I think people are spending credits for upgrades they don't need.

Greetings,

A little problem is almost catastrophic insufficiency of money.

By normal questing, crew skill leveling and selling trash items to vendor and greens/blue via kiosk i hardly could earn about 15-18k on my lvl 25.

Skill cost is insane - 5700 per one. And i have 4 on my lvl. Further level skills are more expensive.

Speeder skill - 40000.

Speeder - 8000.

Good for me, that i love crafting and could sell some crafted epics to get enough money.

IMHO by doing quests/story line/pvp zones i MUST have enough money at least for skills (and speeder :p).

I'm level 24 and have 51k and I've been making myself armor... /shrug

Edited by iain_b

Greetings,

By normal questing, crew skill leveling and selling trash items to vendor and greens/blue via kiosk i hardly could earn about 15-18k on my lvl 25.

Skill cost is insane - 5700 per one. And i have 4 on my lvl. Further level skills are more expensive.

Speeder skill - 40000.

Speeder - 8000.

Good for me, that i love crafting and could sell some crafted epics to get enough money.

I have not been having any problems with money thus far. Yeah things were a little tight when I was getting my speeder training at 25, but since then I have always had 20,000 CR in my account.

At level 17 I got 15k, is this too low or is this fine for having 40k at 25 (I have the special edition, so I do not need to buy the speeder, only the speeder skill)? I did not go into crafting (asides from maybe 500 credits for it to "look at it"), I did not buy stuff in AH, and am always looting stuff. I did not take slicing though (I think if it is required to take one specific crewskill to be able to get the speeder, this would be broken design). What I also do though - to speed up questing I go stealth whenever annoying mobs are around which I don't want to fight to go directly to the quest location (Shadow here). Edited by Kesitah

Greetings,

Speeder skill - 40000.

Speeder - 8000.

You have to manage your funds in game. There is nothing wrong with that. Do you want them to just give you everything and do away with money altogether? System is fine.

Im sorry guys... i dont know if you eat your credits or what, but reached lvl25 almost with 70k credits, having gave 10k credits to a guild mate.

-> Do the space quests.

I reached lvl 25 with 105k credits... too easy to make money in this game.

-> Do the space quests.

The problem is they either rushed, or they're trying to level their crafting too much too fast.

Greetings,

Speeder skill - 40000.

Speeder - 8000.

Hrm I think you are doing it wrong. I am armortech, salvage, underworld trading. I dinged 25 with 45k credits. All my skills purchased, just need to log in today (hah good luck) tun in a few quests sell my junk and ill have my speeder no problem. Not sure where you are losing credits mate, sorry!