Why do we even have daily's for under 50?

DragonAgeOrgins

I noticed they give you tokens for doing flash points. The problem is those tokens are only good for a certain planet and if you out leveled that planet by the time you get enough of them. The gear isn't as good when it started. On Average and this with me on groups.

It takes one and half hours usually to complete one if people go a bit slow. Let's say someone did that once a day but by the end of the week when they finally have enough tokens the daily gives out different tokens based on your level. So please explain this to me

To quote Burt Reynolds, "For the money, for the glory, and for the fun...mostly for the money."

The experience gain is nice too - especially if your running behind on a toon.

That's it? PVP offers credits too and it only takes 15 minutes and it's a ton more quicker. Doesn't anyone understand the the way it goes. Let's say at most you get ONE item of gear. You'd have level very slowly to get the rest of it and do enough flash points.

It defy s logic.

That's it? PVP offers credits too and it only takes 15 minutes and it's a ton more quicker. Doesn't anyone understand the the way it goes. Let's say at most you get ONE item of gear. You'd have level very slowly to get the rest of it and do enough flash points.

It defy s logic.

Not everyone PvPs - some absolutely hate PvP and would rather do anything else.

It's an attempt to give you a choice about what to do in game. Pretty simple really, don't like it? Don't do it. No reason to remove or alter a choice that some players utilize to have fun.

It defy s logic.

ONE item of FP gear per FP is still FAR better then any PvP gear until very late game. Figure that most dedicated PvE'ers do each FP at least a couple times means they gear up WAY better then PvPers for story content and get some creds/exp on top of it.

Besides FP's aren't nearly as broken and messed up as PvP is in this game so while running a PvP match only takes ~15 mins it can feel like 15 hours....

I noticed they give you tokens for doing flash points. The problem is those tokens are only good for a certain planet and if you out leveled that planet by the time you get enough of them. The gear isn't as good when it started. On Average and this with me on groups.

It takes one and half hours usually to complete one if people go a bit slow. Let's say someone did that once a day but by the end of the week when they finally have enough tokens the daily gives out different tokens based on your level. So please explain this to me

You really don't understand the benefits of doing the dailies under 50?

You really don't understand the benefits of doing the dailies under 50?

No. I dislike flash points. Staying for an hour and half. Spending maybe an hour to find a group. The reward they give you is incorrect and sometimes yes the gear is a good plus but why give rewards just as a certain planet when you're usually going out level that.

Edited by DragonAgeOrgins

No. I dislike flash points. Staying for an hour and half. Spending maybe an hour to find a group. The reward they give you is incorrect and sometimes yes the gear is a good plus but why give rewards just as a certain planet when you're usually going out level that.

FPs aren't everyone's cup of tea. What would you suggest for the reward instead? More credits?

Then don't do them

:confused:

If you don't like doing flashpoints, why are you doing them?

:confused::confused:

What's more, you don't like the rewards either?!? But you do them. Something's not adding up here:eek:

The commendations you get are always near your level. I don't know what you're getting, but I always get stuff I can use from the dailies.

That's my pont. Let's say it cost 10 tokens from that planet. You get 2-4 from a flash point a day. If you go in operation at level 20 and you get maybe 8 of them and then you're 30. You're going for completely different reward and you have re-collect.

Does no one see this?

you level faster then rewards they give you for doing the daily

That's my pont. Let's say it cost 10 tokens from that planet. You get 2-4 from a flash point a day. If you go in operation at level 20 and you get maybe 8 of them and then you're 30. You're going for completely different reward and you have re-collect.

Does no one see this?

Depends on how you level. My current Alt I am leveling by ONLY doing Class Quests and Flaspoints. So the dailies have been extremely useful not only for the tokens but for the exp/money. I tend to run each Flashpoint at least 10 times so by the time I am ready to move onto a new planet I have plenty of tokens to buy any gear I wasnt able to pickup in the flashpoints. This keeps me basically at high gear for every level range.

While I see what your saying for people who dont run alot of flashpoints that this may be somewhat less useful, that doesn't mean its not useful for others.

P.S. Your estimate of doing Flashpoints and leveling way off btw. Unfortunately Flashpoint exp was nerfed somewhere along the line so they are not very good exp. Personally It takes about 10-15 Flashpoints to go 3-4 levels. So by the time I am at the point that I would buy the gear with Tokens - I usually have saved up a good 30-40 of em.

Edited by Trevalon

From what i have seen, you get the choice of commendations at the end on a(n) FP, one group (usually 6) is geared to your current level, the other choice (usually 4 or 3) is always for the next planet, so you can start to collect the tokens before you've even got to the next planet (yes, i'm aware some people power through making them redundant...so...)

...even if you don't use the Comms on that character that gains them, you can always buys mods and send to a low level alt, effectively twinking them through the game.

You don't just have to use the comms for you, your companions need gear as well. Using the groupfinder you may very well get into a group that outlevels your current planet content, I've had that happen more than a few times. And I've never had a flashpoint take an hour and a half. Not even doing Esseles or Black Talon watching all conversations takes that long, maybe you're doing it wrong? Also, most (if not every) comm vendor has loot boxes with gear you can sell or use.

Edited by mokkh

Although your question is for flashpoint commendations, I will tell you why a level 50 might want to run dailies of lower level planets.

1.) To get a certain orange moddable gear. (e.g. head, chest, hands etc...)

2.) Not the commendations per se but to get companion reps

3.) To get certain rewards that has certain looks or gears (e.g. tatooine republic side can gives your Havoc Squad all the same armor look)

4.) Nar Shaddaa, Belsavis and capital planets are the only sure way of getting off-hand (shield, generator, focus, knife, scattergun) orange moddable gear.

It's just optional stuff for people to do.

I've read that F2P players struggle with xp even when they do all that F2P allows them. So low level dailies is one avenue where they can gain more xp.

For the tokens. I spent all my tokens for the taris planet on my bh and when I reached 50 I wanted the white pistol sold by the token vendor for that planet. My problem was I didn't have enough tokens so I ran dailies for this planet to get tokens to buy the orange weapon I wanted. Edited by Knockerz

Orange gear dude... Fully moddable, fully usable at level 50

well, your best bet ... and what i do .. is to gather comms from each planet and but gear for my comp/player when i leave the planet and move to the next.

If i have enough, i always buy the 24 comms epic bag. if not, then i buy gear for me (if its a bi upgrade) or focus on my comp.

If, by any chance, youre talking about bonus series missions ... you get a tonne of xp and credits AND you get the storyline.

what happens if you like one item of gear that is available from an old planet and you dont want to kill-farm the comms to buy it ... you can go and do the bonus series and get lot of comms and buy your cool-looking item that you didnt pick up the first time round.

its a non-problem, sorry.

Does no one see this?

Is that even English?