Repeating class storyline at endgame

Apophis_

Could be possible for you to add an option to play again our class story after we hit 50 and stuck in engame? I really want to experience again my Jedi Knight storyline but I don't want to level up another JK (I already have few characters on lvl 50 and want to check other stories). Could be nice to see something like that: rerun fo the storyline at lvl 50 with stronger mobs and legacy xp as a reward. Edited by Apophis_

If people would just LOOK for the old thread about story line repeats the suggestion box would probably be 1/5 of it's current size! Bioware, for the love of the Gods, give it to us, not just to stop these ridiculous repeats, but the community actually WANTS it!

If people would just LOOK for the old thread about story line repeats the suggestion box would probably be 1/5 of it's current size! Bioware, for the love of the Gods, give it to us, not just to stop these ridiculous repeats, but the community actually WANTS it!

a certain lead designer [who knows more about games than us or bioware :rolleyes:] recently said they are not going to do this

I think that is very stupid of them, its basically free repetable content that is already in game. but it is single player content and I think they are trying to move the game away from that even though it is where this game shines the brightest

give me a online single player bioware story driven rpg with mmo endgame, economy and open world I can show off MY character in anyday over any other "mmo" out there.

and as a side note why is it such a sin to have single player leveling and grouped endgame content in the same game? isnt that kinda best of both worlds

Edited by Vis-Tecum

• 4 weeks later...