Huttball scoring is "useless"?

gamercrux

In all my videos I'm 100% going for the objectives, I think I'm gonna start farming people until the point/commedation allocation for winning/losing is changed.

Come, join the darkside; less QQ and more pew pew! I even score on occasion. If you wreck enough shop around the ball your team will win by sheer numbers.

I'm top DPS and kills every Huttball except for 1, out of maybe 30 and I'm lvl 19 and don't even have tracer missile yet. I also win the 75% of the games I play in and it's usually just me and a buddy. :)

/end shameless plug

I average 8-9 medals in huttball. The secret? GUUUAAAAAARD! \o/

Pretty sure I have started getting focus fired in Hutt Ball because of this very thing lol.

If I am not the ball carrier I always put gaurd on the ball carrier and cc, force push, taunt and slow attackers.

Might not be able to kill anyone with any amount of speed as a Gaurdian but I sure as heck can piss them all off.

In all my videos I'm 100% going for the objectives, I think I'm gonna start farming people until the point/commedation allocation for winning/losing is changed.

It changes when u get to 50

But seriously how hard is it to help ur team score a goal or 2 to secure a win then farm medals for the rest of the match?

once u hit 50 and get ur valor rank up to whatever u feel is appropriate, no one will care about medals because it wont affect xp and valor anymore, then we can all focus on winning

Tbh if you get a lot of medals it doesn't matter if you win the wz or not cause you get almost the same xp and credits, which is quite silly. Also, I have many Huttball games where I score 2 or 3 goals and get 0 objective points. Pvp still needs some serious work. Edited by Makhbet