Best and worst names seen...

boleole

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the name Revän and also saw Obi-Juan and it pissed me off so much. Why are people not creative that they have to use already existing characters!

I don't know. Obi-Juan is actually pretty funny if the guy playing is Hispanic. No excuse for Revan and the fact ASCII never looks good and usually means the name is reserved by the game or someone else was creative before you.

I don't know. Obi-Juan is actually pretty funny if the guy playing is Hispanic. No excuse for Revan and the fact ASCII never looks good and usually means the name is reserved by the game or someone else was creative before you.

I made a smuggler named Juan'Bolo. :D

Fudgesmuggler ((they banned this char in beta))

Fudge Smuggler ((saw it in game body type 4 male smuggler a friend made))

Pirate Booty ((body type 4 female BH))

Lotsof Manbewbs ((Body type 4 male trooper))

and my favorite by far!

Likmy Backkeg ((Body type 4 JK, although I think this guy got banned))

Noobsailbot and Cornholio

(dis)Honorable mention to Bouba F'yett and Fobabett

You can't spend 10 minutes on Korriban wtihout seeing some idiot with "Lordxxx" in their name. Here's hoping they pick a legacy that is the same as their name (which is about 1 in 10 legacies I see) so we can one day see Lord Lordscion Scion

Edited by kisharrr

I knew it was just a matter of time, but I finally saw a Drizzt yesterday. I was playing one of my alts on Coruscant and saw a Jedi Knight walk past me named Drizzt.

I /facepalmed and then threw myself over the railing to my death.

I've played almost every MMO in existence since EQ1, and there has always been a Drizzt (or variation thereof). :( Society is a lost cause.

It's times like this I wish there was same faction PVP.

Just did see a 'Druzztdourrden' on my server. Still waiting for the Sephiroths to show up

I saw a guy named Sandusky on my server. Sent him a tell indicating that I hadn't seen any kids yet and he told me he'd shave an Ewok if it came down to it :cool:

Also, this may have been mentioned already, the guild on my server called "LFL in Alderaan Places" is utter win.

Those are just awesome (and yet so terrible).

I've actually seen a character named "Swtor" on my server, as well as a guy with a Jedi Knight called Illidan. He kept complaining that he needed help defeating Lord Tarnis. Talk about walking into this one: I simply responded, "Clearly, Lord Tarnis was prepared." :cool:

Edited by Aerithel