PVP Server Records

Grexys

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think we could keep a record for solo kills? I know sometimes people seeking out solo kills can mess with the game but sometimes people like me like to hang out in the end zone in huttball killing people as they come out/waiting for passes etc, or just happen to get the smackdown on a lot of people in a game.

First off, I want to thank all of you who have submitted screenshots in this thread. As you can see, we have some very tough competition on this server, and you all should be proud. Second, I wanted to announce that after multiple requests, I have added three new categories to this list of records: total kills, total killing blows, and total solo kills. So keep submitting those screenies and lets keep this thread alive. Happy PvPing!

1. Name: Atharion

2. Guild: Inconceivable

3. Class: Jedi Sentinel

4. Map: Civil War

5. Stat: DPS 1238.11

6. Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/nJOb89x.jpg

1. Name: Atharion

2. Guild: Inconceivable

3. Class: Jedi Sentinel

4. Map: Civil War

5. Stat: Biggest Hit 9218

6. Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/Ss54UYy.jpg

Edited by Atharion

Second, I wanted to announce that after multiple requests, I have added three new categories to this list of records: total kills, total killing blows, and total solo kills.

May God have mercy on our souls (as if there weren't enough people ignoring objectives) :(

May God have mercy on our souls (as if there weren't enough people ignoring objectives) :(

I tend to get a lot of solo kills if i'm in the end zone in huttball, or pulling a distract on a node and killing the guardians and capping them. Solo kills aren't always people ignoring objectives :p