PVP Server Records

Grexys

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might be just me.. but isn't this kind of pointless to track records. There is no proof that their wasnt hacking involved, and/or guilds that fixed ranked zones for comms. Therefore I'd dare say the majority of these records have no merit. But enjoy anyhow.

Might be just me.. but isn't this kind of pointless to track records. There is no proof that their wasnt hacking involved, and/or guilds that fixed ranked zones for comms. Therefore I'd dare say the majority of these records have no merit. But enjoy anyhow.

You're kinda missing the point in the first place. Getting a server record is having a multitude of variables all line up perfectly so that it inflates your numbers beyond normal. Therefore, this list we've been tracking is just for fun, seeing how high we can inflate those numbers.

As a side note, keep your hacking accusations between yourself and BioWare, please. Thank you~

First of all I accused no one of hacking, but merely made an observation. So get defensive all you want. Second of all, it's an open forum and I merely made an observation, then posted a comment.

On a side note... ur funny.

If someone is found using "hacks", cheats, or performancing enhancing drugs, their record will be immediately removed from TEH Hall of Fame. All records thus far have been merely recorded and reported. If and when the BADS (Bioware Anti-Doping Syndicate) accuse an individual of exploiting or abusing the game, the PVP Records Committee will investigate and take appropriate action. Remember these words:

Guilty until proven innocent... or something of that nature.

Thank you for your concern and I look forward to more submissions, especially from you.

Your Darth,

Baarf

First of all I accused no one of hacking, but merely made an observation. So get defensive all you want. Second of all, it's an open forum and I merely made an observation, then posted a comment.

On a side note... ur funny.

You won't even say who you are (no signature), which means your comments are not only irrelevant, but should be ignored, since only butthurt people who have no shot at ever GETTING a server record say these kind of things while hiding behind a veil of anonymity.

I suggest we make a new thread for post 2.0 but thats just me

Thoughts?

Yeah, I don't see the point in keeping records for a previous version of the game where so many things have been altered. Maybe restart the thread once a good chunk of the population is at 55?

1. Tor'barr

2. Guerrilla

3. Operative

4. Ancient Hypergate

5. DPS - 1555.73

6. http://assets.enjin.com/wall_embed_images/1365500662_2yttff4.jpg

1. Tor'barr

2. Guerrilla

3. Operative

4. Voidstar

5. HPS - 1507.18 and Overall Heals 1,374,547

6. http://assets.enjin.com/wall_embed_images/1365498174_Screenshot_2013-04-09_04_00_04_565308.jpg[/QUOTe]

Don't post these here. See new thread.

ATTENTION! Thanks to everyone who has contributed screenshots over the months. With the new expansion now live (for some of us), I will now be retiring this thread. Please refer to the new 2.0 records thread for new records. Thank you!

• 5 months later...