PVP Server Records

Grexys

I would like to see you solo queue with some baddies and post an impressive screenshot. As I told Noland, go check his page, the thing that was most impressive for me wasn't the damage or killing blows, it was the 0 deaths. 0 deaths, on a Voidstar loss when the oppositve team gets all the way to the core, in a random pug, with poor healing.

Arash, I'm not here to start, or continue, the argument, I'd simply like to inquire as to why you had no deaths, on a team that lost and let the other team get to the core? Was there never a moment you were trying to defuse a bomb or be the last man guarding the door? The bridge? Where were you when they were taking the force-field down before the final doors? I have my opinions about the whole taunt issue, but that's for another thread, I simply don't understand how someone can have zero deaths on a losing team in Voidstar. Where were you?

Further, how does that point enhance your argument about this warzone? If i saw someone without a single death in a VS loss, I'd question their involvement as to why we lost more than a bad healer or a guy in recruit gear. My most satisfying victory in VS came in a match where I had 17 deaths and several times got an auto-shot off on the capper right before they capped before being returned to the spawn point. Never dying on a losing team seems like the exact opposite of something I'd use to brag about how impressive I was in a warzone.

Edited by Cluttered

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, finally got the forums to work for me.

@Sindol

Umm subpar gaming equipment? I didn't know that there was a golden standard for excellence. Would you care to explain what this golden standard is.

It's nice to know that people talk you up, you know. You must have heard the rumor that I'm 10ft tall, that I caused the Maw by punching air, that Arash is a death sentence in countless systems, I can go on and on, but there's a link in another thread about that.

I don't show anyone anything, the only thing I've ever said was that I am the best Annihilations spec player on the server and I stand with that assessment. We have some great people, but you know, I'm kind of an arrogant bastard and so I still to this day think that in that specific spec, I'm best. But you pretty much never hear me say that until now or a specific thread that is buried in the Marauder forum.

Now you come out, and instead of being a gentleman, and you know, publicly or privately saying something like "you're taunts were kinda low, you need to taunt more", you go and decide to bash Noland for posting? You bash me for performing well in an under-50?

Listen bud, when you show me a screenshot of you breaking 500k in a 50 WZ, maybe then you can say that you don't hit people with wet-noodles. Here, I know you have a new Jugg you're leveling, why don't you actually come up with a 300k WZ screenshot, that's all. And you don't have to worry about the 0 deaths, that may be asking a bit much of you.

Now I generally don't brag, so whatever people say about me, that's what the people say.

@Cluttered

Let me explain. It's a random pug, I have no clue who anyone else is. The team mates consistently DID NOT CALL OUT any incomings. Look, I can teleport at will, I just choose not to. So I decided not to teleport to the other door, which was never called for the initial penetration. Upon the bridge, I guarded my side, and low-behold my team didn't call out again and so I never let anyone pass 1 bridge, but the plant go through anyways. It was the same thing over and over. When it was our turn, I'm AOEing things left and right and people are standing around, not planting.

Now you tell me that this hasn't happened to you before? Now like I said, in this voidstar I was guarding, and I was killing, but I can't play for other players and I can't make people type things in gen chat. Sorry, can't do it.

Sindol, either you jest or you're the jest, because I am consistently getting PMs about you asking what the deal is and I don't know what to tell the people? What you got offended that I didn't post the screenshot? You think I told Noland to post it? You write some ridiculous response that I had 15.3k in lowbies? So what? So I twinked my gear, how is that wrong or illegal? Like I said, you complained that you wouldn't participate in a recruit-only gear tournament because you couldn't twink your gear and now you're coming out bashing? Hypocrite.

I don't ever ask for props, especially from you Sindol. If people give me props, it's because I've earned mine. I've earned my reputation, whatever that may be.

I've heard from people that you're a nice guy, good things from your guildmates, but you know, you're coming off all wrong here. You should take a time-out and think about your response to Noland's post and why it may be inappropriate or wrong.

Sincerely Yours,

Arash

To everyone posting about *Noland's* screenshot of Arash, I kindly ask that you end the conversation right now. This is a records thread and not a forum for arguing about a lowbie match. Please take it elsewhere. I'm really glad I saved backups of my diligent record keeping for when this thread inevitably gets deleted by the moderators. Thanks to all of you for making me have to do that.

On a separate note, the screenshot will not be accepted because I am only accepting screenshots of lvl 50 matches, as I have stated in the past.

To everyone posting about *Noland's* screenshot of Arash, I kindly ask that you end the conversation right now. This is a records thread and not a forum for arguing about a lowbie match. Please take it elsewhere. I'm really glad I saved backups of my diligent record keeping for when this thread inevitably gets deleted by the moderators. Thanks to all of you for making me have to do that.

On a separate note, the screenshot will not be accepted because I am only accepting screenshots of lvl 50 matches, as I have stated in the past.

I agree, this thread has gotten too off topic. Sindol, its unfair to attack the best anni marauder on this server. We're lucky to have someone of his caliber on the Ebon Hawk.

Back when I played vengeance on Shien-

Name:Ariellia

Guild: Empire

Class: Juggernaut

Map: Civil War

Stat: 25 Killing Blows

Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/HISBkTg.jpg

Just what I threw together before lunch-

Name: Arie'llia

Class: Sorcerer

Map: Novare Coast

Stat: 22 Killing Blows

Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/s9B6giO.jpg

And Lowbies for Funzies-

Name: Adelè

Class: Sniper

Map: Huttball

Stat: 36 Killing Blows

Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/oRXQKLY.jpg

Lastly, I don't use a Naga with 12 buttons and if you see the shortcut bars, they're almost all full, with the open one allocated for Guardian Leap when I get it. I don't have an available place to put a taunt, not one that I can successfully use every 15 seconds..

Lol I forget to taunt often on my jugg alt, is no big deal, i'd say most people don't care - just picking and being an *** for the sake of it - even though they are right. But this excuse is just... dire. Just like Athena (and a LOT of other gamers) I have a bog standard keyboard and mouse, and I have every single ability bound. Yes, some of them aren't "easy" to press. That's why you put abilities you don't need often on that binding.

Why don't you have your CC breaker bound?

And yeah, zero deaths in a lost voidstar basically means you tried to survive more than play the game - but people are right. It's a lot of kills. And that's what the thread is about... I guess!

I'm also not a tank. I do big DPS, I don't need a taunt, plenty of classes that get by without them.

Lol......

No guard, or taunts? Only DPS? Why do you play Guardian, and not just stick to Marauder / Sent if you just want to smash the hell out stuff and not get the most out of your class?

Because people can't do protection when dpsing..... http://oi45.tinypic.com/21ex1qq.jpg

On a more positive note, pretty good damage for sub 50. Twinking a warrior and smashing people for 5k at sub 50 is quite fun. Though it's insanely unfair lol. On the way to doing it myself right now too! Highest I got was 450 on mine. Need to twink harder!

Edited by Ikole

Lol I forget to taunt often on my jugg alt, is no big deal, i'd say most people don't care - just picking and being an *** for the sake of it - even though they are right. But this excuse is just... dire. Just like Athena (and a LOT of other gamers) I have a bog standard keyboard and mouse, and I have every single ability bound. Yes, some of them aren't "easy" to press. That's why you put abilities you don't need often on that binding.

Why don't you have your CC breaker bound?

And yeah, zero deaths in a lost voidstar basically means you tried to survive more than play the game - but people are right. It's a lot of kills. And that's what the thread is about... I guess!

Lol......

No guard, or taunts? Only DPS? Why do you play Guardian, and not just stick to Marauder / Sent if you just want to smash the hell out stuff and not get the most out of your class?

Because people can't do protection when dpsing..... http://oi45.tinypic.com/21ex1qq.jpg

On a more positive note, pretty good damage for sub 50. Twinking a warrior and smashing people for 5k at sub 50 is quite fun. Though it's insanely unfair lol. On the way to doing it myself right now too! Highest I got was 450 on mine. Need to twink harder!

Dont listen to anyone that is in the guild Dyslexic Denefders