Purple Lightsaber

Solomace

Hi peeps,

I have just returned again after a 5 month layoff and I have started a new Sith toon,

Does anyone know when the earliest I can get a purple LS is please? I know at 50 I can but any before?

I don't mean that pink thing, but the full Mace Windu monty purple :)

Any ideas?

Also, if I'm not being too noobish, can I transfer any money from Jedi to my Sith toon?

Many thanks.

Well, it depends, for empire side, u can get purple crystals from columi weapons.

For republic side, i think there are some weapons on FP and ops that have them.

I dont really know if artifice can craft them.

Also, if u find any DS weapon with that colour, u can always extract i and put in ur Ls one.

Edited by Aldael

Hi peeps,

I have just returned again after a 5 month layoff and I have started a new Sith toon,

Does anyone know when the earliest I can get a purple LS is please? I know at 50 I can but any before?

Any ideas?

Also, if I'm not being too noobish, can I transfer any money from Jedi to my Sith toon?

Many thanks.

You can now e-mail the credits from your Jedi to your Sith toon!

You can buy one on the ah. Preferably the one I have listed on the gtn for 2.5 mill now that purple crystals are more rare than white crystals.

And they'll keep getting rarer since the BOE source of them is gone, and legacy transfer gear isnt being handed out anymore!

Payed 2m for mine, love it. I hope it stays rare

Hi peeps,

Any ideas?

Many thanks.

I took the Purple Crystal out of HK-51's rifle and put it in my saber. The only drawback is that the crystal is a level 48 crystal, so it isn't all that great.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.