great cartel market armor design in 1.5!!!

seektravota

If there is a look that is the farthest you can get from Bad ***, I think you've found it.

And while being able to hide an armor slot (covert armor) isn't exactly what I would call good armor design, I would say it's a good idea.

I must say the cartel market armor designs coming with 1.5 are really good. whoever designed them deserve to be hired and design more. Take a look at the way I dress my sentinel! doesn't he look bad-a-s-s??!!!

http://postimage.org/image/f9s31kqt5/

Oooh...I like how you're a mix of Kung-fu-Panda, Nacho Libre and current day Princess Leia. Well done!

Honestly, who ever thought that selling 'nothing' would be so popular...next thing, they'll be bottling water to sell you.

Is the OP being sarcastic? I honestly can't tell, my detector is broken...

Well considering that

a) He has no shirt

b) He's wearing INQUISITOR GEAR when he's a Sentinel

I'm going to go with no. He's not being sarcastic.

To the OP - nicely done, making a unique look for your character!

Are you serious OP? The fools can't even make a matching set...well....match!!?! It's ridiclous. You'd think they'd have taken the time to match up the sets properly. Investigator set has a brown top with a red skirt when you equip it, yet its red in the shop window, sample windows, character window etc. It looks like CRAP!:mad:

I want the RED set advertised, not the crap brown and red set I got.:mad:

Edited by Lunafox

I agree.

"Now what kind of armour would look new and interesting .... I have it .... AN INVISIBLE TOP".

The sheer level of genius that went into that was astounding.

In the picture below you will see my ideas for matching invisible pants, boots, gloves and hat. In the picture below that you will see my invisible man wearing the full set.

My art work is amazing, I know.

Edited by Gomla

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.