PVP Shout outs!

KyarraKyndheart

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shoutout to Lauretta from Nex Angeles for being a shining example for pugs everywhere.

Guy goes AFK for half the game while guarding, causing us to lose the node/game. When asked nicely about it, he proceeds to call everyone scrubs and says, "I only need 1 game for my daily don't give a **** if it's a win or lose QQ noobs".

Classy.

Edited by ParagonAX

no there are players from rep side/other guilds in that pool too.

Why don't you train some? Out of all the matches I have played I have yet to see you (did see you once in the pvp area on Ilum but you were not around long after the crowd there jumped on you) I have seen some of the others though in the WZ. However, it does feel more sith heavy on the WZ wins for sure. Sort of makes a pub want to do something else with their time. Not many people out there ever take time to give pointers to other players to help their progress from what I see on either side, and I can be found on both factions.

Edited by ObscureKnight

Why don't you train some? Out of all the matches I have played I have yet to see you (did see you once in the pvp area on Ilum but you were not around long after the crowd there jumped on you) I have seen some of the others though in the WZ. However, it does feel more sith heavy on the WZ wins for sure. Sort of makes a pub want to do something else with their time. Not many people out there ever take time to give pointers to other players to help their progress from what I see on either side, and I can be found on both factions.

I do training classes for people from outside guilds all the time.

People enjoy it a lot. I get a lot of "**** nub" and "i no wut im doing.".

seriously, even if you tell people nicely how to play they still don't take constructive criticism very well.

Edited by RyanReagan

I have learnt to not tell people how to play, I just tell them the objectives and it seems to work better than making it personal. Most of the time the issue isnt folks not understanding how to play or what to do but rather that most people get bloodlust and forget the objectives.

I saw 4 people killing a guy once who had a healer on him while someone stood beside them and capped a node. Those 4 could have easily held the node but they got so determined to kill that vanguard they didnt watch the node or notice the sage healer her butt off unmolested.

I do training classes for people from outside guilds all the time.

People enjoy it a lot. I get a lot of "**** nub" and "i no wut im doing.".

seriously, even if you tell people nicely how to play they still don't take constructive criticism very well.

You can tell me how to "play" any time cutie. ;)

On a serious note: If they aren't cussing people out, they just don't seem to pay attention to the ops chat at all. Call incomings and watch no one show up. Tell people to leave mid alone and d up, they still keep attacking mid. It's as if they have their chat turned off, so, giving directions can easily turn into a futile attempt.

I saw 4 people killing a guy once who had a healer on him while someone stood beside them and capped a node. Those 4 could have easily held the node but they got so determined to kill that vanguard they didnt watch the node or notice the sage healer her butt off unmolested.

I would have totally molested that butt and then some. :D

Lol, I was called an idiot the other day by someone who was taking on a knight while they left the healer alone. I pulled the healer away and killed them while this guy died to the knight. According to this player killing the enemy healer was a stupid move and was the reason the knight killed him (?) despite the fact that the knight died soon after and we captured the node which led to a turn around and a win.

Lol, I was called an idiot the other day by someone who was taking on a knight while they left the healer alone. I pulled the healer away and killed them while this guy died to the knight. According to this player killing the enemy healer was a stupid move and was the reason the knight killed him (?) despite the fact that the knight died soon after and we captured the node which led to a turn around and a win.

Yeah I see that too much also. People tend to want to be heroes and not team mates. It takes a team to win a match.

Yeah I see that too much also. People tend to want to be heroes and not team mates. It takes a team to win a match.

Yep its sad that people are more concerned with being top of the chart than winning. I have even had people tell me they wouldnt help another node cause it lowered their dps to move from node to node. It burns me up but i keep my mouth shut cause when the matches is over, ya they got most dps but i am usually way above them in medals due to fact I play to win not get another notch on my weapon.

I can walk out of a match with top medals and DPS all while focusing on objectives, healers, and supporting team mates. So, those guys that care more about numbers and playing hero are really just full of bull ****.

That doesnt help when it comes to the shear number of pugs out there. Maybe we should clone you.

That doesnt help when it comes to the shear number of pugs out there. Maybe we should clone you.

Oh, I'm pretty sure there are other people that can get high numbers while focusing on objectives. I'm also sure there are people willing to learn and not stick their head's up their asses. Also, we need less lunatics in the world, not more. :(

People just need to get it through their heads that this is objective based PvP that requires some degree of strategy. It's also not hard to figure out who the healer is especially since they get these pretty icons by their names which is a dead give away. Don't want to kill the healer? Guess what, you're going to die before the person attacking you and whose going to get the higher numbers then? The other guy of course. Oh, and guess what, it's a DPS' job to kill things fast. Also, people need to learnt to count as well and take the time to check on the other node. The person defending could just be too preoccupied with staying a live and stalling until help arrives. Besides, one can react faster if they are paying attention opposed to waiting for someone to call it.

Okay, that's enough late night tired ranting. :jawa_wink:

Shout out for the first match full of fresh people (both sides) that I enjoyed. I enjoyed it because both teams fought at mid till the end, the dps was weak and they couldn't kill me at all and I did crazy healing numbers ( I'd never do this in ranked, not with this gear at least, but let me be happy once, ok? lol)

http://imageshack.us/f/839/swtor2013031617310583.jpg/

I think it's a lot better on this server though in terms of people getting along on and being good teammates. You should see the Imps on Jedi Covenant, they are their own worst enemy (a major reason why the Republic dominates on there). But occasionally I do see people on this server more concerned with being the star of the team than they are about actually winning. Especially in Huttball, where teammwork, tactics, and coordination are far more important than numbers and stats.

Shout out for Zachariah. Once again, he rocked this morning. Shout out for JackDanials and Donna also, it was fun to play against you.

Thanks Jaspion, big props to you as well for some very fun matches this morning as well as to JD and Donna (? Was that definitely Donna? I just assumed by the name lol - who else could it be?) for keeping it interesting.

Thanks Jaspion, big props to you as well for some very fun matches this morning as well as to JD and Donna (? Was that definitely Donna? I just assumed by the name lol - who else could it be?) for keeping it interesting.

Yeah, it was Donna, Taesty told me that at least.