What belt goes well with Slave Girl outfit?

gentleblade

I can't seem to find a belt that doesn't clash with the look of my slave girl outfit at all. Because I doubt Bioware will be making an official one any time soon, what are some good alternatives that look passable? Most of what I have found thus far while leveling are all big, bulky and gray. Not even conforming to colors seems to make a difference.

Use the gear preview function while browsing the GTN until you find one you like.

That's what I do. Asking in the forum gets you a lot of opinions, but they may not line up with your personal preferences/tastes.

Persponally, I use the bikini with a long open robe in most cases, so for me I'm looking for an aesthetic match to the robe (as long as it does not interfere with the bikini).

I can't seem to find a belt that doesn't clash with the look of my slave girl outfit at all. Because I doubt Bioware will be making an official one any time soon, what are some good alternatives that look passable? Most of what I have found thus far while leveling are all big, bulky and gray. Not even conforming to colors seems to make a difference.

I had to giggle. I was shopping like that for the Security Key outfit I have for Ensign Temple. I have yet to find a belt I like ... I mean she likes ... I mean...

TRAVESTY !! Slave girls aren't supposed to have clothes anyway s. You will be naked and enjoy it. :D

TRAVESTY !! Slave girls aren't supposed to have clothes anyway s. You will be naked and enjoy it. :D

thats a really old fashioned way of looking at women

not all of them have to run around nude, just for ur pleasure

u clearly need some of them to do cleaning and cooking too,,and they dont have to be nude, to do that:rolleyes:

If looked at from the man's perspective, yes it is old school.

However, if looked at from a woman's perspective... it's rather progressive to feel good about running around nekid. No guilt, no shame, just free to run around freely in your birthday suit. :D

Use the gear preview function while browsing the GTN until you find one you like.
This, but you can also browse stuff that isn't on the GTN right now here. You can get an idea from the icons then look for screenshots afterwards. I think I use the orange version of the Traditional Nylite Sash... but I also think it is different (and better) for Imperials.

If looked at from the man's perspective, yes it is old school.

However, if looked at from a woman's perspective... it's rather progressive to feel good about running around nekid. No guilt, no shame, just free to run around freely in your birthday suit. :D

i guess,,but a REAL slave girl,,and those still exist,,wold prolly not feel progressive at all

i think she would much rather have her freedom back,,jabbas dancer wasnt too happy with

her work either,,and his way of negotiating was a little on the rough side

But its a BIG plus :D

no it isnt,,the cleaning and cooking quality will drop

u dont hitch the plow to ur ferrari and drive the tractor to town either

choosing the right tool for the job, is half the work,,or do u think harem girls scrub floors too?

shame on u sir,,that would be like using a beautiful butterfly, as a carrier pidgeon

It's a simple fashion question, not a contest to see who knows the least about women.

Yeah. You all others stick to topic.

EDIT: Where are the joking tags, when you need them. I thought smileys would make that clear.

Edited by FINNT

Try and find a small, slim belt, they aren't that noticeable and can look good.

u clearly need some of them to do cleaning and cooking too,,and they dont have to be nude, to do that:rolleyes:

You have clearly never been to a strip club.

Edited by Darth_Urtani

Brings up an obvious suggestion for the Cartel shop.

Covert belts. Like the covert top, it's adaptive armor that has no model. (i.e. uses the "nude" look) which in the case of belts, would make the wearer look beltless.

Edited by GnatB

white knight alert!

or some hipster redditor.

I prescribe you 9 innings of baseball, 12 beers, and a cigar. it wont make a real man out of you, but you can pretend.

white knight alert!

or some hipster redditor.

I prescribe you 9 innings of baseball, 12 beers, and a cigar. it wont make a real man out of you, but you can pretend.

baseball,,only if i can bring my shotgun,,

12 beers,,okay, if its budweiser or hancock,,which are pretty hard to find here

cigars taste like **** for me, i smoke cigarettes

Brings up an obvious suggestion for the Cartel shop.

Covert belts. Like the covert top, it's adaptive armor that has no model. (i.e. uses the "nude" look) which in the case of belts, would make the wearer look beltless.

This would work for the bracers too, which at times show on top of the gloves, and can distract from the look some people are striving for.

Another option would be to add a toggle that works the same as the 'hide head slot' option, that would allow the player to choose to disable the model for the belt and bracers when using the sets that aren't complete.

They could easily add some sashes, or so you would think, that would work for these as well. Just make them look more like cloth, instead of the hard plastic/metal we see now.

This would work for the bracers too, which at times show on top of the gloves, and can distract from the look some people are striving for.

Another option would be to add a toggle that works the same as the 'hide head slot' option, that would allow the player to choose to disable the model for the belt and bracers when using the sets that aren't complete.

They could easily add some sashes, or so you would think, that would work for these as well. Just make them look more like cloth, instead of the hard plastic/metal we see now.

Yeah, I would love to just NOT HAVE THE BELT SHOW UP. For awhile I've been just not wearing a belt, but now I'm getting to the point where I NEED a belt or I am going to get killed...