Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

The worst PVP Advanced Class, let's vote.

dejavy

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I play a Combat Medic Commando in pvp. I am 49 right now hoping to hit 50 today. I run about 16k health and I am not even fully geared. The only problem I have is when I get zerged by 2 to 3 at the same time. If I get 1 on me, I can either make him giv eup trying or hold out until a teammate comes along and helps. I really enjoy playing a commando in pvp

Oh man are you in for a treat. You better queue with a tank and make sure he helps you or you're just going to get stuck in place and melted down.

fyi.. 700 dps is terrible, you should be hitting at least 1600 dps. Even if you were hitting 1600 dps, next to a sentinel who is dishing out 4500 dps or more (damage per second) a sorcerer is ridiculously low damage. Hate to say it.. but sorcerers die often to people doing 18k damage in 3 seconds. It is unfortunate that we cannot return the favor.

What happened to the idea of the ranged glass cannon? Sorcerers are meant to be flimsy, but we are also supposed to hurt things badly. As it is, the absolute best we can do is.. still bad.

Chisaineko

50 pvp sorcerer

Are you in Europe or something? Maybe you use metric seconds? :p The theoretical max for sorcs is around 1600 DPS if I remember right, which doesn't often happen in PvP (uninterrupted casting, no deaths, etc.). I agree that 700 DPS isn't GOOD by any means, but it's not crap. I also never claim to be the best (or even close).

Even if you were hitting 1600 dps, next to a sentinel who is dishing out 4500 dps or more (damage per second) a sorcerer is ridiculously low damage.

:rolleyes:

1600 DPS would be extremely difficult for anyone in a warzone due to up-time. 4500 DPS is impossible by a single player, even on a targeting dummy. Hell, the biggest combat parse I've ever seen was just over 2000.

Hands down Marauders and Sentinels. We get focused fired so hard whenever someone sees us. It's like we're public enemy number one. I hate it. Really is the worst class with worst reputations, just so many bads playing them. Horrible ranged capabilities. Issues with getting kited. I mean, I can go on and on, but I won't.

Marauders and Sentinels need a buff.

Operatives and Smugglers need a nerf.

This got me laughing so dang hard. Very well done lol

Mrauder/ Sent is by far the biggest joke I've seen in any game and therefore the worst pvp class. Completely unbalanced.

Ahahaha true! :)

We found the winner

The worst PVP class is Marauder lol! It's too unbalanced and just stands out of the list because of being totally broken. Nice.

Rage/Focus needs a buff, its not fair that dealing those 7k Smashes require 4 stacks of shock wave and dominate, and that these take little over 5 seconds to generate. I could go on but i won't.

Buff Marauders/Sentinels

Buff Rage/Focus

Nerf Operatives

Play commando and write your thoughts about buffing maras again ;)

Rage/Focus needs a buff, its not fair that dealing those 7k Smashes require 4 stacks of shock wave and dominate, and that these take little over 5 seconds to generate. I could go on but i won't.

Buff Marauders/Sentinels

Buff Rage/Focus

Buff Sorc/Sage bubble stun to do 0 resolve

Buff Sin/Shadow spike damage to incorporate 10k crits as a standard with wrecklessness.

Nerf Operatives

lol

FIXED

Incidently those 4 stacks can be generated in 1.5 seconds without using the auto stack skill.

Edited by Ahebish

hmm the worst advanced class for pvp is the smashtards they abandoned what ever class they had before to be a derpsmash liek the rest of the lemmings, jsut shows that those with the smashtards are REALLY bad at playing non fotm classes/spec. also hy all the mrc hate, i love playing my merc in pvp so my vote is onthe merc for being the best advanced for pvp

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.