Logging on for raids only

YaiiE

I look forward to future updates... And new content! Raiding is my favorite part of the game... I was logging in the two days a week our group ran... Ultimately I opted to make more toons to create new opportunities to raid. Edited by YaiiE

I took a sabbatical over the spring and early summer to focus on family things, but have been on fairly regularly since. The difference being that I am still levelling a full stable of toons at a liesured pace. Endgame is not what I enjoy most, especially in a story-driven MMO, so I am taking my time and have yet to do any operations at all.

That said, I don't play every night, or on any regular schedule, but I do keep my sub going so that whenever I want to, I can.

Edited by Uluain

But do you think those 2 nights a week is worth $15 a month? If so then that's great, but others might not think it's worth it.

This schedule costs less than $2 a night on any given month. That's less than a single can of the worst beer you could likely find in your area on said nights.

Pretty good deal if you ask me. ;)

In my guild I am, pretty much, the only person online. The rest of them logs in once or twice a week to do top-tier Operations. They're good lads and they work hard. They're not average players, too. However they are damn rusty everytime they come on... But we still manage. So yeah, logging in for scheduled raids is possible if you're looking for a progression and everything else bores the hell out of you. Time restrictions are also putting pressure on the party to clear the content before the time runs out because there won't be an additional session in the week. I don't really play as much as I used to before, I just log in for an hour (apart from the raid times) to do crafting selling and maybe two a daily random hm 2-3 times a week if I'm feeling like running thousandth time through the same flashpoint.

OP is not alone, plenty of people are subbed for raids only. They find it worth it, for some reason

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

I found I had more to do at top level in just about every other MMO I've played. When I wasn't raiding, I was chasing achievements or doing events. The only thing here seems to be datacrons and that did not take long at all to complete.

I still log in for raids in this game and the occasional FP if a guildmate asks me in mumble while I'm doing other stuff, in other games.

I am finding it harder to justify paying for a subscription in this situation. It's not like it's a lot as someone pointed out, but it's still money for something I am just not enjoying as much as I should be. When I do log on, outside of raid night, it's just laps around the fleet for half an hour, then log out.

I like the game, I love star wars, but I am out of things in this game to keep me excited for sure.